Staff were great and friendly. Dorms had ac and they bathroom was cleaned daily and linen changed daily.

Damhotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

• 30th Jun 2013

The hostel is located above a very cool little pub, very close to Lambeth North tube station which means great public transport access! We enjoyed our stay, the only dampeners were that the room was a little cramped, especially with 3 level bunks meaning we were crammed in!

Mosquito Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Great modern and extremely clean facilities, friendly and helpful staff, free breakfasts, free dinners, free social activities and pub crawls! Probably the best hostel I've stayed in!

Franz Kafka Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Fantastic location, literally 2 minutes from Old Town Square, a quick walk to Charles Bridge and the river with some magnificent views of Prague Castle. The girl at reception was helpful and friendly and the dorm itself was clean and very spacious.

City Lodge Stockholm

Stockholm, Sweden

Nice and clean although a little bit boring and drab. Service and facilities were good, although, like everything in Sweden, the hostel is quite expensive.

• 30th Jan 2013

Heart of Gold Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Good location, good facilities, okay staff.

• 19th Jan 2013

Lodge32

Stockholm, Sweden

Nice, basic hostel. Very quiet with good facilities and cosy common area.

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

Great hostel, great team! Enjoyed thoroughly!

Good budget accomodation in Vegas! Nice, clean and comfortable rooms!

Great facilities, very clean and very helpful staff. Only downside was dragging my bad up the stupid spiral staircase!

Fantastic! Great atmosphere and great staff. The rooms were very nice and clean! Would highly recommend!

Smart Russell Square

Staff were helpful when needed although not very friendly. Doors were squished and EXTREMELY hot, even though it was mild outside. We were supposed to get 1 hours free wifi every day, although this didn't work!

Heathrow Hostel

The guy running the hostel didn't seem to have any idea what he was doing! The rooms were fine (very basic) however the 4 bed door had 7 beds in it. The free wifi didn't work and there was no reception, when I checked out at 7am in the morning for my flights there were no staff around so I had to just leave my key on my bed.