Anil Boutique Hotel

Bergama, Turkey

I enjoyed staying at this hotel, although it lacked character. I felt like I was staying at a high class hotel, which I probably was in Turkish standards. My room was extremely nice. I had a huge bed and an amazing bathroom. The shower had neon lights and a massage. Breakfast was included and was pretty good. I liked how the hotel was a 3 minute walk from the museum. The acropolis and sanctuary was a bit far. I paid for an expensive taxi. One draw back is my credit card number was stolen here.

City Circus Athens

Athens, Greece

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel for several reasons. First off this is the ONLY hostel that I've stayed at in Athens that was actually clean. The class is very well maintained. Secondly the people who stay here and work here are extremely friendly. I was easily able to make friends here. I would highly recommend staying here for younger people. I also really enjoyed the included breakfast. I loved having yogurt, oats, and fruits! The location of the hostel is excellent. It is close.

Roma Scout Center

Rome, Italy

The hostel has extremely friendly staff. I remember going up to the front desk with a list of archaeology things to see and the receptionist was extremely helpful. She was able to tell me where everything was and how to get there. This was the first time I stayed in a dorm and I thought the room was nice. Each person was given a locker with a key to put their stuff in. Breakfast is included in the price. I would stay here again. I just wish it the hostel was closer to the sites in Rome.

Little Town

Prague, Czech Republic

This was our second time staying at this hostel. After staying the first time, we would have recommend this hostel. Now after our second and last time staying here, I would not recommend it. We woke up in the morning with several questionable bug bites all over our bodies. I'm assuming that the hostel has bed bugs. Also the hostel made us wait several hours to check in before our room was ready, so we wasted a lot of time. Besides that the hostel is very nice. It's located in amazing place.

Hello, about your comment. Please why you didn t come to the reception desk?? When you were checking out you didn tell us anything about it..We have checked the room and we didn t find anything..We ll call dezinfection man to check it. NEXT TIME PLEASE IMMEDIATELY TO THE RECEPTION and please don t leave without any notice. Kind regards. Reception.

The Groove

Budapest, Hungary

We have stayed at this hostel several times now and we love staying here. It's very nice and gives you a home-like feeling. This time we stayed in the private ensuite and it was extremely nice. The bathroom was amazing. The staff is very nice and friendly. Highly recommend staying here.

Petra Nera Hotel

Santorini, Greece

I would definitely recommend staying here. The hotel is extremely beautiful! It has very nice rooms and a pool. The cost of the room also includes free breakfast and pick up and drop off at the port. The hotel is located near a grocery store, post office, and beach. The beach is about a 5 minute walk. The owner is extremely nice!

Dioskouros

Athens, Greece

DO NOT stay here. I currently have bed bug bites all over the back of my legs from staying here. Unless you want very itchy red swelled up bites, then do not stay here. Also the bathrooms are very gross. The one shower has broken tiles in it. Additionally the room was extremely hot at night. There was no air conditioning. Finally I witnessed bugs crawling in the shower. You basically get what you pay for.

Med Cezir Hotel

Istanbul, Turkey

The most AMAZING place that you will ever stay at in Europe. The staff is extremely nice and when they tell you that they will treat you like royalty they mean it!!! They will do everything and anything they can to assist you.The breakfast is absolutely delicious and free. You are served a lot of food and you will be stuffed for hours after. Your hotel is basically the Hagia Sofia. This hotel is in the perfect location. STAY HERE YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT.

JugendStube

Brasov, Romania

We stayed in the apartment and it was extremely nice. In the past we stayed in a regular room was it was nice, but the shared bathroom was gross. With the apartment, you have a lot of space and a very clean bathroom. If you stay here, then stay in the apartment. Great location in the middle of the city.

LibertyVilla Hostel

Brasov, Romania

The hostel is sort of far from Brasov. It's about a 20 minute walk from the city. On a bright now, it's located near a very pretty church with a cool cemetery. The hostel was very loud. You can hear everyone walking up and down the stairs throughout the day. It seemed like everyone was awake around 6am. People were up very early! The bathrooms weren't the best. The showers seemed kind of gross. The rooms were alright. Good price for what you get.

The Groove

Budapest, Hungary

Our favorite hostel out of all the hostels that we have stayed at. The Groove is so amazing. We have stayed at this hostel for the past 3 times that we have traveled to Budapest. The staff is AMAZING!!! They are extremely nice. They allow you to store your luggage at the hostel. The rooms are very spacious and nice. There is a great view of the street. The hostel is in a great location. One bad thing was that the shower water was either burning hot or ice cold.

Flamingo Doubles

Krakow, Poland

We stayed in an apartment and it was VERY HARD TO FIND!!!! The staff gave us the wrong directions to the apartment. We looked for the apartment for almost 2 hours. Although it was hard to find, the apartment turned out to be very nice. The place was very clean. The apartment was located in a great area.

Travellers Inn Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Very nice hostel! The one younger woman who worked that was extremely nice and helpful. She spoke amazing English. She gave us a lot of advice on traveling in Krakow. The hostel is very close to the water front. It is in a good location. It was pretty easy to find.

Little Town

Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel! The room that we stayed in had an AMAZING view!! The window faced a beautiful church. The hostel is in the perfect location. It's right in the middle of everything. Stay here!!!

Prague's Heaven

Prague, Czech Republic

Very nice hostel! Ana, one of the woman who worked at the front desk, was a very nice sweet lady! I would definitely recommend staying here. I would stay here again. Very nice place!

The Clarence Park

Toronto, Canada

Excellent hostel! Amazing stay, we felt really safe. The staff was very nice, funny, and helpful. The location is excellent. It's right next to an amazing crepe place. The rooms were very clean. $10 parking for the 24 hours. Great deal! We plan on staying here again. Stay here!! Best hostel in Toronto!

All Days Hostel

Toronto, Canada

Really good price for the hotsel..but you make up for the price by buying a parking pass. The parking pass is like $30. It's such a rip off!!! Also the shower hose was bad. Water was barely spraying out. Besides that it's in a good location. It's close to the museum and Greek town.

Thanks for your review. $30 for 3 days, so as mentioned on our website we charge $10 per day for underground secure parking which is the best deal someone can get in downtown.

Dioskouros

Athens, Greece

The bathroom was extremely gross! I wouldn't be surprised if visitors caught athlete's foot from the showers. The one toilet did not flush. The place was a bit hard to find at first. It took me about 30 minutes to find it. The room looked like a prison cell. Breakfast is offered. If you like crepes and Nutella, then you're in luck! The people are very nice.

Hotel Arno

Milan, Italy

The hotel is very nice! The bathrooms are excellent. The people are very nice. They offered a nice restaurant to eat at, even though most places were closed due to the holiday.

Ostello Gallo D'Oro

Florence, Italy

The people are very helpful and nice! The rooms are very comfy. The hostel is extremely close to the David, which is very convenient. Breakfast is offered for free..take advantage of it! Breakfast is very good.

Al Tramonto Dorato

Venice, Italy

The hostel is extremely home-like. Nicola is very nice and helpful! Breakfast is offered and it is very good. The hostel is very clean. The showers are very nice too. I'd stay there again. It's very easy to find!

Bell Hostel and Apartments

Budapest, Hungary

Great value for the money! It is extremely home-like and nice. I would definitely stay there again. The people are extremely nice, helpful, and welcoming. The rooms are very clean and the beds are comfy.

Rolling Stone Hostel

Brasov, Romania

So far this has been my favorite hostel that I've stayed at in Brasov. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful! They give you very helpful maps and information on the day of your arrival. Also they recommend great places to eat and visit. The private rooms are extremely nice, spacious, and clean. Just be aware that the showers have no curtains, which is a little bit awkward at first, but easy to get over. The location is perfect if you want to travel around the Old Town. Great hostel!

JugendStube

Brasov, Romania

The staff was extremely helpful and friendly! I really enjoyed the information that they gave me when I checked it. The map is very helpful! The location is perfect if you plan on staying in Brasov for the weekend. The hostel is in the center of everything. But I do not ever plan on staying there again. The bathrooms were absolutely repulsive. There was a comb in the shower with hair on it. I'm terrified of having athlete's foot now. Very gross bathrooms! Also the rooms are very tiny.