Astor Victoria

Awesome location, wonderful atmosphere. There are 2 common rooms and 2 kitchens where you can hang out and meet people from all over the world. There are tea and coffee available 24/7, as well as plates, pots and cutlery. Beware though, as there were days when there was no internet whatsoever.

FRESH @ The Crown, Clapham

I would definitely stay there again :) It's close to bus stops and a train stop.The atmosphere is nice, but it's not a typical hostel. It's connected with a bar, so don't expect maps, guides and a front desk person telling you where to go and what bus to take- you have to be quite independent. Although there was no bathroom in the room, there were always showers and toilets available. Most of all, it was clean, and when I actually saw a cleaning person at work,I was amazed how thorough she was.

New World St. Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

Wonderful place in awesome location. Niece and helpful staff. Only minus- no sleeping without earplugs, if you want to have your windows open. Recommend :-)

• 20th Aug 2013
  • Poland

Kinlay House Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

The location was awesome and the staff quite helpful. Breakfast was OK and the rooms were fine. But the bathrooms... My room had a private bathroom, but all of us used the common one. In ours to take a shower you would flood it all, as there was no tub, just a hole next to the toilet seat. In general it was quite tiny and obscure. Would I stay there again, yes, would I pay for the private bathroom- I don't think so.

• 14th Jul 2012