Keystone House Kings Cross

This hostel was the worst hostel that I`d stayed in my life. I had terrible service, because I payed for a room with 6 people and putting on me a room with 18. After 3 hours, the guy (very rough) discover one bed in a room with a 6 people. I bought 6 days and don´t stayed there, I changed the hostel, then I lost a half money. Don´t have bathroom on the floor, only the 2nd floor (dirty); The rooms are dirty´s and don´t smell good;

• 3rd Aug 2013

Ostinatto Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I didn´t like that bedrooms don´t have keys to the users. Because people that stay in others bedrooms can access my bedroom and my personal things. Don´t have security. I didn´t like to the bathroom mixed too, because sometimes, the bedroom is mixed and I had no privacy. The shower was also very bad.

• 1st Nov 2012

Hola , You're right, we don't provide keys for the dorms. The thing is that our building dated from 1920's, and we remodeled the whole building trying too keep the old estructure, and the doors of wood is one thing we kept. With that lovely and antique doors, we can't install card locks, that's why we keep the common lock at the door and we left them open because is not easy for anyone to manage with more than 80 keys (quantity of beds available). So if you could appreciate the doors you could notice this. Anyway, we don't think the hostel is not secure, we open by ourselves the door, personally, we scan all the passports at the check in, we provide each bed with a locker that our guests can close with their own padlock, we also provide of lockers in our basement to charge securely cameras, laptops or any other device. So...I think for all this reasons we're not an unsecure hostel. But you're free to think what you want. And about the shower, we would love you to told us why the shower is bad for you. Anyway, you're welcome to comeback so you can experience a better time at Ostinatto, as all our other guests do. Best regards! OSTINATTO STAFF

Kabul Backpackers Hostel