The Dictionary, Shoreditch

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

The first night I stayed here was awesome they put me in room X which has a swing and is very spacious for a 10bed. Except the next time they put me in room T which was almost like an attic.. Unbearably hot and compact that I think almost everyone asked for a fan but we never got one. Also they didn't warn us about the construction on the hostel right outside our window which starts at 8am. If you didn't loose sleep from sweating you definitely did from the construction.

London Eye Hostel

Quite area but decent facilities

Frankfurt, Germany

Third time here. Enough said.

KiezBude Hostel

Hamburg, Germany

The decor is definitely something you have to come and see! I heard that my suite mate had bad encounter with Peter during her stay but I personally didn't have any problems.

Great location -right by the metro and pretty canal. They have all of the amenities you need and the rooms are affordable compared to Paris hostel rates. I would stay here again.

City Public Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Great atmosphere and common area that always has people in it. The bedrooms are not anything special but what can you expect when sharing a room with 32 people.

Baxpax Mitte Hostel

Berlin, Germany

The themed rooms are amazing. It close to the metro an bu stop so getting around is easy. For the price it's definitely worth it.

Frankfurt, Germany

My second stay and I'll probably be back again before I leave.

Vertigo Centre

Marseille, France

Great facilities just no events to meet other travelers if your traveling alone.

Enjoyss

San Sebastian, Spain

Great location only a 5min walk to beach and good restaurants. I would definitely stay here again.

They have great activities. I definitely recommend the tapas your! Although the walking your is a little too much she asks for a minimum of 5 euros for an hour and a half tour. I was able to get a 5 euro walking your in a bigger well known city that lasts over 3 hours and had a lot more interesting information. The facilities are decent and the bathrooms are in the bedrooms which is a plus. I would love to come back here.

Really read the directions! Or you'll be sticking walking up the stairs of death! Good facilities but too far away from everything.

The pods were awesome. I definitely appreciated the extra privacy in a 16-bed room. The location was ideal only a 5-10 min walk from the center!

Hello, Thanks for writing us such an awesome review! Safe travels! The Bauhaus Team

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)

Brussels, Belgium

It's really just a place to sleep. I had to sleep in the building across te street that had no elevators or wifi. Everything was in the main building which was annoying and inconvienent. They had one floppy wooden latter that gets you up to both top bunks. The area is also pretty sketchy I felt as though I had to have my pepper spray out when walking around at night which I haven't down in any other city I've been to so far and Ive been traveling for over a month now.

Frankfurt, Germany

The Red Light District can be a little off putting but the staff are amazing and the facilities are safe. I would definately recommend to come here they have something going on everynight. I cant wait to visit again!

The 4You Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

The rooms are extremely small. When I was there it was mostly families and a group of about 20 high schools from 14-16 years old taking up the common room. It said it was more of a social area for young backpackers in the disruption. Not the ideal atmosphere.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

M&J Hostel

Rome, Italy

Overpriced! They have no A/C in the rooms! The common area is very small the internet connection cuts out every 15min or so. They tried to kick me out of my room while they had to clean but I refused because I had become sick. I would not recommend this hostel!

Hostel of the Sun