Sli Na Mara, Galway, Ireland
5th Apr 2014

I spent only one night at this hostel. But for sure I'll reccommend it.

Sleepzone, Galway, Ireland
19th Oct 2013

I had a great time in Sleepzone hostel. The staff are very kind, simple but good breakfast. The only issue I would like to mention is the bed linen which seemed as if was being reused.

Thanks for taking the time to review our hostel and your positive comments about the staff and breakfast. In relation to the Linen we do have our own in house Laundry so we do reuse our sheets after the washing and drying process and they are spotlessly clean. Fresh Linen, Duvets and Towels are provided each day.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
7.7
30th Dec 2012

I think that the bathroom need to get better. Actually, the girls spend a lot of time doing makeup, and we don't have space to put ours stuff

INOUT Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
8th Jul 2012

I liked so much, especially the cleaning and pleasant atmosphere. I would like to suggest to the hostel, available plug transformer from UK equipaments.