The staff did a good job with accommodating my needs. I was in a room with two guys snoring very loudly. One of the staff was able to move me to a different room for the night. The language barrier was difficult, with my Spanish being very limited and the staff not speaking or understanding any English, it's was difficult communicating with the staff. Also the main reason I booked this particular hostel was for their laundry facility, they had a washer but no dryer which was disappointing.

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

The best hostel I've stayed in while in Europe. Location was perfect. Facility was perfect. Staff was very nice and helpful. Will definitely return to this hostel when I come back to visit lisbon in the future.

Smart Russell Square

This was my second time staying at this hostel. I was there at the end of 2011. This time was in march 2013. My postive experience with the hostel made me return but I was shocked to find out a lot of things had changed. For example charging to store luggage in the luggage room which used to be free. I feel that this service should be free because every other hostel I've stay in, in Europe has offered this service for free. It should be part of the avaliable service as a hostel.

The owner was very nice and knowledgable about places we want to visit.

Old City Esma Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

please don't false adverstize things you don't have. for example it says you have AC in all room. Our room did not have an AC. lockers would be nice too. or some place to store luggage.