Mish Mash Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

There was "over booking" That i was Warned about on the day by email That i didnt see. I then arrived at the hostel where they sent me to the Chill out hostel. But apparently they are the same. Only thing annoying was the fact That the Chill out hostel was above a bar.

Sometimes it happens overbooking ... sorry, the next time we will give you a discount :)

Hostel Przy Targu Rybnym

Gdansk, Poland

I loved my room with my shower. the owner didn't speak English but luckily someone kind of part of the staff was happy to help out ;)

La Guitarra Hostel Poznan

Poznan, Poland

clean hostel, nice breakfast however 5 zloty for hair dryer and no towel And unfriendly staff, What is more, the hostel could have been really calm if the person on the night shift could have been more firm with german tourists hanging around un the commun room late at night. oh and there are two shoer rooms, one with one shower, one with 3 showers with a curtain, not really giving much privacy

oh wow what an amazing host!!! so friendly kind generous, helpful in all ways. She really wants to make your stay as easy and stressless as possible. So so clean and quiet ideal for a greats night sleep after having spent the day walking around. definately in my top 3 hostels, I really appreciated the way she managed to organise for me a day touring the salt mines and Auschwitz.

Elysia Hostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

lovely clean quiet hostel with lovely breakfast and hosts! not a long walk from centre nor from bus station: very convenient.

City Hostel

Skopje, Macedonia

nice atmosphere. helpful welcoming staff and good breakfast what ever time you get up. Not very clean though. I had booked a single room for three nights but had to sleep in a dorm the first night. other wise, good coffee and shots of rakai offered all along and they gladly phone an honest taxi company for you.

The Garden

Nis, Serbia

lovely clean and peaceful hostel with a lovely garden. Hostel run by a very kind, welcoming and helpful family. loved the fruits and coffee!

Downtown Belgrade Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Wonderful friendly and welcoming staff. the showers were not always clean though

Old Town Alur Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

Very very friendly staff (always happy to chat), very well situated but dirty bath rooms.

Alta Hostel Riga

Riga, Latvia

It didn'y feel like a hostel at all. It felt more like a hotel. loads of families and old people staying. Not the friendliest of places. expensive but at least located very near to centre end bus station. Otherwise, I had a single room. It was clean, but I could barely sleep because of all the light coming through the windows (no curtains or blinds or any thing).

Slippers House

Vilnius, Lithuania

Probably the nicest people in the world run this hostel. Very helpful in all situations and extremely friendly. The hostel is very cosy, clean and peaceful. It's as if we were living in a home. Always a pleasure to get back to the hostel and it's kitchen! Tea and coffee available and nice cake on monday nights. good shower room. I personally slept in a very cosy capsule. All in all: an experience I won't forget!

Prague Lion Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Ils nous ont arnaque lorsque l'on a paye en euros