Smart Camden Inn Hostel, London, England
7.1
9th Jun 2016

Hostel was pretty good, a bit smal and cramped, lots of stairs, not very accessible (I have a bit of trouble walking). Beds were actually pretty big, and I always like the opportunity to shield them with curtains. I slept in the basement, and I did need a sleeping mask, also because of the window in the roof that wasn't covered by a curtain, so lots of light in the morning. The small garden was very nice!

Hello! Thank you for rating our hostel to other travellers. We are happy to hear that you had an overall good stay. We are aware of the fact that our hostel is a small building. However each room and toilet has been done and approved according to the health and safety standards. We hope to see you again soon.Kind regards, Smart Hostels Team

7th Jun 2016

Location is ideal, very close to the Sacre Coeur and Montmartre and only a short walk to the metro station where you have access to the rest of Paris. The rooms were small (but hey, it's Paris, I've never seen a big room in any hotel or hostel there), but the ensuite bathroom was very convenient and clean. Staff was friendly, trying to help you (in English), leaving my bags there for a day wasn't a problem at all. Nice big common area.

Thanks for your visit and review. We are happy to see you liked VINTAGE HOSTEL, its location nears the magnific Sacre coeur, and our rooms with private bathrooms, is really that space are limited in Paris. We are flattered to see you felt well with our dynamic and helpful staff, our priority is to make your stay unforgettable . Hope to welcome you back soon Lida Manager

YHA London Earls Court, London, England
7th Jan 2016

Staff was really friendly. Always happy to help, and the moment something didn't work out (the machine to make the room keys broke down), they did everything to make it work (I got my key delivered to my room ten minutes later). The fact that the showers did set of the smoke alarm regularly was a problem, and I hope they will tackle that.

Smart Russell Square Hostel, London, England
6.3
17th May 2014

The idea of privacy pods wasn't more than just a curtain before the bed, but it worked out surprisingly well and made sure it was easier to sleep through returning dorm mates in the middle of the nights. The showers were terrible though, in the basement, not comfortable when you're on the 2nd floor, and no possibility for a bit of privacy at all. Including breakfast was poor as well.

Hi Thank you for your review, We have placed the showers together at one place for two main reasons, the first reason is to save energy by having one big boiler for these showers instead of small boilers on every floor. The second main reason is to ensure that there will always be a shower available for our guests to use unlike other hostels where guests have to walk around the hostel from one floor to another trying to find an empty shower.

Pride of Paddington, London, England
26th Apr 2014

Had a really nice stay at the Pride of Paddington. I arrived really early in the morning, could drop off my luggage immediately and had breakfast in the pub that belongs to the hostel. When the staff heard I hadn't checked in yet and wouldn't be able to make breakfast the day after, they already gave me the voucher for the included breakfast. The dorm was large and had lockers, the bed was good and the shower was hot. I couldn't have asked for more, and I definitely plan to come back here!

• Netherlands, All Female Group, 25-30
Happy Hostel, Vienna, Austria
27th Dec 2012

We stayed here for a week with 4 friends in an appartment. We knew we would be at the Raimund theatre almost every night, so we chose a hostel near, and this hostel was ideal, about 3 minutes walk from the theatre. To the Westbahnhof, and the U-bahn to the citycentre it's only a 5 minute walk. The appartment was big (especially for this price). We really enjoyed our stay and definitely will be back here for our next stay!