Flying Pig Uptown, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7th Sep 2013

The Flying Pig Uptown was a great experience for me. Especially I enjoyed the laid back atmosphere and the smoking lounge. The staff was super friendly. The rooms and bathrooms were clean. The location was alright but the usage of public transport is strongly recommended. The breakfast was good and all in all I felt I got my money's worth. I recommend this hostel and I will return there for sure.

Thank you for your comments. We hope you come back and stay with us again soon!

Hostel Van Gogh, Amsterdam, Netherlands
8.0
26th Dec 2012

Van Gogh is truly more like hotel than a hostel - which I didn't mind. The rooms were really clean, staff was friendly and the breakfast was excellent. The only negative thing was the slightly remote location from the downtown. Besides that I was satisfied with Hostel Van Gogh.

Cityhostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany
8.0
30th Nov 2012

Clean rooms, good location, superb breakfast - truly great value for money.

Hostel ELF, Prague, Czech Republic
21st Sep 2012

The hostel has a really fresh and unique look thanks to the urban wall paintings. The atmosphere was really nice and it was easy to meet other guests at the common areas. The hostel has good facilities. Only minus comes from the slightly remote location but it's not that far from the city centre. Recommendable.

Cafe Hostel, Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic
19th Sep 2012

Cafe Hostel is a nice little hostel. The room and the bathroom were clean. They offered a generous breakfast. You get a good value for your money.

Bob's Youth Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
16th Sep 2012

The location of the hostel is excellent. The staff was friendly and helpful. The lounge area has a very laid back atmosphere. There has been bad reviews about the cleanliness but it wasn't that bad, at least I thought it was clean enough. Though I saw a mouse once. Nevertheless if you are coming to Amsterdam to smoke weed and you are looking for reasonably priced hostel, this is the place to stay! I reckon Bob's has a great value for your money.

Art Hole Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
24th Aug 2012

This was the first time I have ever stayed at a hostel so I have nothing to compare it to but.. it was great. The staff was really helpful and friendly. The atmosphere was laidback and the hostel had a really nice character with all the painted walls and everything. The hostel was clean and I was satisfied with the security as well. I can truly recommend Art Hole hostel.