Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge, Marrakech, Morocco
11th Dec 2014

GREAT and SAFE location. The staff is incredibly helpful and organized. I'd recommend this hostel to anyone. Beds were also very comfortable and the hostel is very clean as well.

DREAM House hostel, Kiev, Ukraine
23rd Nov 2013

Excellent location! The staff was just amazing. The girls who work there are extremely friendly and helpful. The hostel is very clean and the beds are comfortable. Just a 5 minute walk from the closest metro station. There's also a lovely coffee bar just besides the hostel which serves amazing food and breakfast for a good price. I'd stay at this hostel anytime! Thanks for the great hospitality, guys!

Thanks for your words! Come back here anytime!!!

Mugraby Hostel, Tel Aviv, Israel
6.3
18th Nov 2013

Citadel Youth Hostel, Jerusalem, Israel
15th Nov 2013

EXCELLENT location if you want to stay at the Old City. I really enjoyed my stay at Citadel Youth Hostel. I got a dorm room and the beds were very comfortable and clean. I would stay at this hostel again any time. Staff were incredibly friend too.

Hostel Goodnight Grooves, Belgrade, Serbia
1st Nov 2013

Excellent location! The hostel is a small one, but it has everything that any hostel has. I really enjoyed my stay at Goodnight grooves mainly because of the staff and the location. Beds were comfortable and toilets were clean. Would stay there again!

Hostel Mostel, Sofia, Bulgaria
29th Oct 2013

Excellent location and friendly staff. Take the Rila Monastery tour, totally worth it. Only hostel that I've stayed at that has free dinner with free breakfast. Great to meet new people and have a good night of sleep. I enjoyed my staying at Hostel Mostel. No complains!

X Hostel Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
7.4
25th Oct 2013

If you are looking for a party hostel this is your best bet in Bucharest! It was great staying there over Halloween and meeting other travellers that where there to party as well. Location is excellent, close to the old city of Bucharest which is where all the life happens.

Hostel Boemia, Brasov, Romania
21st Oct 2013

I stayed at Hostel Boemia for almost a week when visiting Transylvania. The hostel is spotless clean and the showers are very good. Beds are comfortable and the location... what can I say? The best! I've never stayed in a hostel better located than this. You can even hear the bell from the Black Church going on every hour from your room. Just amazing. The free breakfast is also a nice commodity! Thanks for the great hospitality!

Activity Hostel Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
19th Oct 2013

I have stayed at this hostel multiple times and I will always stay there when I'm in Budapest. Why? EXCELLENT location, just outside the main metro station in town. The place is extremely clean and the showers are big and hot. Staff is friendly and willing to help.

Art Hostel Taurus, Bratislava, Slovakia
5th Oct 2013

Great location, literally a 2 minute walk from the castle. The staff was very friendly and the place was spotless clean. I'd stay there again next time I'm in Bratislava. The free breakfast is also a bonus since not many hostels offer that.

30th Sep 2013

Excellent location. Place is very clean. Stayed one night and met some people at the bar, which is great as well. It looks like a hotel to be honest. I'd stay again.

Ahoy! Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
27th Sep 2013

Ahoy! Hostel is great. The location is excellent, close to the old town square and the castle. I had a great time at this hostel, wi-fi available throughout all rooms. Common room and kitchen were well equipped and the staff was friendly and helpful. I'm a solo traveler and I found the atmosphere at this hostel great for meeting new people. I'm coming back to Prague again and staying at this hostel.

13th Sep 2013

Location of this hostel is excellent. I got the 4 bed bedroom and I got a great value for my money. Staff was very helpful as well. Free Pub Crawl was also fun as well, good to meet some new people if you are a solo traveler. Overall I'd recommend this hostel.

Cheers Lighthouse, Istanbul, Turkey
3rd Sep 2013

I had a great stay at the Cheers Hostel. Staff was friendly and the location was excellent. Bathrooms were clean and the breakfast was also great. Staff was very accommodating. Next time I'm in Istanbul I'm staying there again.

Santa Teresa Central Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
23rd Aug 2012

One of the best hostels I've stayed. Washroom was super clean, and the beds were comfortable too. There's a locker (that comes with a key - no charge) under each bed so that is really helpful for those who want to lock their stuff just below them. The staff was very helpful, they will call a cab for you and even show you around if it is needed. The location is also great, just at the heart of Lapa. They've got 5 more hostels, so they know what's up. Hostel is also very big.

Danim Backpackers, Daegu, South Korea
21st Jul 2012

The hostel is located in a very good spot in Daegu. There's a lot of parties going on there. The hostel is a little big hard to find, but very comfortable. Breakfast is ok and the staff is very helpful. I would totally come back If I'm back in Daegu.

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 18-24
Chan Guest House, Busan, South Korea
6th Jul 2012

The stay was fantastic. Chan is a great guy and I felt like I was staying at his house the whole time.