• Finland, Female, 18-24
Dizzy Daisy Hostel Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
11th Jul 2012

GOOD HOSTEL! The staff was the best! They spoke good english and were really helpful. The rooms were clean etc. only the kitchen was a bit messy and small, same thing with the common room. The thing that bothered me the most was that everytime I needed to use the toilet I needed to clime up to the third floor and use a key to get in. In other hostels they have a common toilet near the kitchen or the common room that is free for everyone to use. But still, GO TO DIZZY DAISY, I recommend :)

• Finland, Female, 18-24
Sound Hostel, Gdansk, Poland
6th Jul 2012

The hostel wasn't clean. Sand all over the place and in our room there was a leak. Almost all of the ''lockers'' were broken and the key to my locker could fit in all of the lockers in our room, so not so safe. And as a woman I would really have appreciated if I had found even one mirror in the hostel. There was one really small one in the toilet, but I could only see my nose from that. I could stay in the hostel again if I had to... It's not the worst place to stay in. I liked the common room.