Location: Italy, Gender: Female, Age: 22

Nuovo Albergo Centro

Trieste, Italy

Per essere un hotel a sole due stelle รจ molto pulito, posizione ottima rispetto al centro e anche alla stazione!

Plaza Azul Apartamentos

Lanzarote, Spain

We stayed there a week and I have to say it was brilliant! Puerto del Carmen is full of restaurants and bars and the fact that the apartments are just a few minutes away on foot is awesome. Staff was really helpful, we booked two trips with them, a Grand Tour one and another to Isla La Graciosa. Only black spot if I have to find one maybe it's the bed. We always find twin beds pulled together to make a double one and this was not comfy unfortunately. But for the rest, perfect! Thanks!

• 11th Dec 2013

Pop Inn Hostel

Rome, Italy

My room was a 6 dorm and we had to share just one power point, and as there's no aircon we plugged in a small fan. There are just two bathrooms for 3 floors and it was hard to find it free!!

Hostel Marabou

Prague, Czech Republic

Double room=two single beds pulled together and so hard I had bruises at the end of the week (no mattress). In EVERY flyer and on the website it says "Stay 7 nights, get one for free", NOT TRUE. Staff was unorganized and unaware of almost anything we asked for (i.e. "Free beer at arrival" NOT TRUE). I travel a lot and this is so far one of the most disappointing hostel I've ever been to. Never again.

Nomads Melbourne

Melbourne, Australia

Well I stayed there just for one night.. The hostel is really good but I suggest you to change the mattresses because mine was the worst I've ever slept on!

• 16th Aug 2012

Dear Beatrice, We apologize for your bad mattress, we only get good comments about the quality of the mattresses, but I am sorry that this was not in your case. we are glad you enjoyed the rest of the property. Kind Regards, The Nomads Team

Home Travellers Motel- St Kilda

Melbourne, Australia

Good place,good staff (especially Jules even if he didn't know how myki thing worked hehe) just a little black dot.. NOISY. Guys I love parties but seriously!! Too much every night.. Overall nice stay and easy to find.

• 11th Aug 2012