Reviews: beacava

Location Italy, Gender Female, Age 24

• Italy, Couple, 25-30
Nuovo Albergo Centro, Trieste, Italy
16th Jul 2016

E' già la seconda volta che io e il mio ragazzo soggiorniamo in questo hotel.. Meriterebbe più di 2*! Personale gentilissimo, in pieno centro e camere estremamente pulite! Penso diventerà il nostro hotel di riferimento ogni qualvolta torneremo a Trieste. Grazie mille!

Nuovo Albergo Centro, Trieste, Italy
2nd Feb 2013

Per essere un hotel a sole due stelle è molto pulito, posizione ottima rispetto al centro e anche alla stazione!

Pink Panther's Hostel, Krakow, Poland
6.3
20th Oct 2015

I booked this hostel mainly because I was travelling alone and from all the good reviews stating that it was "the best party hostel", that there was "something going on every night", they sold it. Frankly, I travel A LOT and this is by far the worst I've ever been to. I cannot tell what made it like this because overall it seemed relatively nice. I just think that whenever I needed help (or even other people that I met), the staff seemed ALWAYS unhelpful and totally misinformed. No good.

• Italy, Couple, 18-24
Plaza Azul Apartamentos, Lanzarote, Spain
11th Dec 2013

We stayed there a week and I have to say it was brilliant! Puerto del Carmen is full of restaurants and bars and the fact that the apartments are just a few minutes away on foot is awesome. Staff was really helpful, we booked two trips with them, a Grand Tour one and another to Isla La Graciosa. Only black spot if I have to find one maybe it's the bed. We always find twin beds pulled together to make a double one and this was not comfy unfortunately. But for the rest, perfect! Thanks!

Pop Inn Hostel, Rome, Italy
6.3
3rd Jul 2013

My room was a 6 dorm and we had to share just one power point, and as there's no aircon we plugged in a small fan. There are just two bathrooms for 3 floors and it was hard to find it free!!

Hostel Marabou, Prague, Czech Republic
5.1
9th Apr 2013

Double room=two single beds pulled together and so hard I had bruises at the end of the week (no mattress). In EVERY flyer and on the website it says "Stay 7 nights, get one for free", NOT TRUE. Staff was unorganized and unaware of almost anything we asked for (i.e. "Free beer at arrival" NOT TRUE). I travel a lot and this is so far one of the most disappointing hostel I've ever been to. Never again.

Nomads Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
6.9
16th Aug 2012

Well I stayed there just for one night.. The hostel is really good but I suggest you to change the mattresses because mine was the worst I've ever slept on!

Dear Beatrice, We apologize for your bad mattress, we only get good comments about the quality of the mattresses, but I am sorry that this was not in your case. we are glad you enjoyed the rest of the property. Kind Regards, The Nomads Team

St Kilda Hostel, Melbourne, Australia
7.7
11th Aug 2012

Good place,good staff (especially Jules even if he didn't know how myki thing worked hehe) just a little black dot.. NOISY. Guys I love parties but seriously!! Too much every night.. Overall nice stay and easy to find.

6th Jul 2012