HI-Vancouver Downtown

Vancouver, Canada

Great hostel with nice facilities. Everything was clean and neat. There are two HI hostels only several blocks from each other, so some of the hostel events get joined together and more people end up going together - which, I think, makes it a bit more fun. Breakfast was nice and simple, I liked the outdoors hangout area. Would be nice if they had more showers, on the floor where I stayed, with 10+ rooms with 6 beds (I assume) there were only 3 showers, so there is sometimes a bit of a wait.

I really liked this hostel. It is in a great location, right by the market and with a lot of things a walking distance away. They have good bathrooms and comfortable beds. The common areas are very nice. Staff is friendly and helpful. The only thing that was a bit inconvenient was the stair to get onto second level on bunk beds - its small and the way steps are angled it hurts your feet to climb up... Small thing in an otherwise great place.

Camelot Inn & Hostel

Salt Lake City, USA

Very clean and orderly place. Great for relaxing and resting, not the best for making friends. On the other hand, I was there when it was less than half filled (didn't have any roommates at all for the 2 nights I spent there). I would not recommend staying here if you want to stay out late and party, but for that I wouldn't recommend the whole Salt Lake City at all, actually... Manager there is pretty strict and a bit feisty, but that helps keep the place in good order - clean and quiet.

Thank you for your honest comment. We are gland you enjoyed a relaxing stay with us. You are correct, Camelot Inn and Hostel is not a party place. We gear more towards, travelers here to visit the sights, here for conventions/meetings, and just passing through. Karla

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

This place was a ton of fun. If you look at it as a party hostel - this is a great place. The staff is great. Hostel events are fun. When I just moved into my room it smelled of piss (not sure why), but I had a blast staying at this place. And the price per night is pretty unbeatable.