HI Calgary City Centre

Calgary, Canada

This hostel is very clean and has all the facilities I could ask for. It has a good location in Downtown Calgary. My only complaint is the noise, as the window in my room was right above the outdoor hang out area so it was difficult to sleep, and there is construction going on on the property that is irritating in the morning. Otherwise a nice hostel!

Barmy Badger Backpackers

Great little hostel, has all facilities, working wifi and free breakfast. I liked the cosy feel to it, the rooms were nice and good storage for your things. Would recommend!

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great hostel! Love the castle theme, fantastic common rooms, free tea and coffee, decent wifi, awesome location! Biggest complaint is the kitchen is closed for use for 11-1 which (for me) was inconvenient and no free breakfast BUT breaky is offered on site for a low price. Overall very impressed :)

Royal Mile Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

A little on the small side. I aslo had a hard time finding it despite it being right on the royal mile. Nonetheless you cant get a better location, it has good security and has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Good choice if your looking for a quieter hostel.

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Amazing! Great central location without being right in the thick of the partying so you can get some sleep. The rooms are spotless, theres a great breakfast, really nice comfortable common area. The staff are ridiculously enthusiastic and helpful and eager to help you plan further travels. Would highly recommend!!

Ashfield House

Dublin, Ireland

Best breakfast Ive ever gotten in a hostel, eggs and fruit! Great location as well. Would definitely recommend, has everything you need to make your stay comfortable!

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Nice and clean, good location. WIsh wifi worked everywhere but would recommend

Albatross

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Wifi only works in the common area. otherwise a very nice hostel. Good location, everything is clean and the staff were very friendly. I liked the common areas, they were comfortable and made you feel at home with a large tv and a big kitchen. Lots of space.

Albatross

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Great location, very friendly staff, and nice communal areas including a tv and kitchen. Only pet peeves are there aren't lockers in the rooms and wifi is only in common areas, but otherwise a great hostel!

Euro Hostel Newcastle

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

This hostel is clean, in a good location, and has fast wifi everywhere. The bar is nice, however I didn't like the kitchen`s location and the heavy doors that slam all the time. Also I found several times there was never anybody at reception, nad people would wait around. Otherwise it was a good hostel!

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

I stayed in a couple different rooms within the hostel and they varied a lot, the first was great and the second was horrible. It stunk but there were no windows for circulation so it always smelled disgusting and the floor was sticky. Not worth the price. I disliked how the wifi is only available in the basement and you have to sign in constantly. The breakfast is good, however, and good location.

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

Good hostel, it had breakfast and free bread and coffee throughout the day which was nice. It was clean and had a cosy communal area. Nice ensuite bathroom as well.

YHA Liverpool

Liverpool, England

The rooms were very clean and comfortable, the bathroom was very nice as well. Wifi isnt free which is very dissapointing for me, and no free breakfast. Otherwise its a nice hostel.

Embassie Liverpool Backpackers

Liverpool, England

Although not perfect location, only a 20 min walk to the centre . The hostel has a very homy feel to it which is really nice, its clean and the staff are incredibly warm and welcoming. The Beatles tour run by Kevin is definitely worth it! Kevin is such a nice guy and has a lot of interesting information. Its also pretty quiet so you can get a good sleep.

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

This hostel has a great location! The rooms don't have any lockers to keep your stuff locked which I didn't like. The beds were extremely squeaky as well. There was a funky smell but there was a good breakfast for free and a nice big litchen. Would recommend

Smart Sea View Brighton

Brighton, England

Nice location on the beach. There was free wifi everywhere that worked, the rooms were clean and comfortable with a nice ensuite bathroom. No lockers for stuff which was a downside, and the kitchen was very small and dirty with no dishes to use. Otherwise quite nice for a brief stay.

It has a great location, right on the beach, you can hear the ocean and a two minute walk to the Brighton Pier. Otherwise I didnt love this hostel. It was very dirty, the bathroom was always covered in water. The key cards NEVER worked and I had to get a new one alsmot every time I tried to get into my room. The msuic is so loud that my bed was vibrating while I was trying to sleep. For one night, if your looking to party, its definitely okay, but not for more than that.

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very sorry to hear that there were issues with the bathroom during your stay, and we apologise for the inconvenience that may have been caused by this. We recognise the difficulty sometimes experienced with our key cards (have to be held a certain way) and it is something we are working on, so our sincere apologies again for the trouble this caused you. If you'd like to try us again we'd do our absolute best to allocate you to a higher floor away from the noise of the bar. All the best, the St Christopher's team.

Astor Queensway

mReally liked this hostel. It wasnt too expensive while you got a good free breakfast in the morning, the staff were very nice. My biggest complaint is that the rooms were very small and got very hot in the morning. I couldnt keep my luggage in the room cause there wasnt enough space. Otherwise it was clean and lovely.