Reviews: lriischr9092

Location Denmark, Gender Female, Age 23

Hostel Smyle Inn, New Delhi, India
21st May 2014

The staff here is incredible. They were helpful from beginning to end and managed to fulfill all my requests. When my friend got sick, the whole staff knew about it, and they were all really considerate. The room was good, with air condition, hot shower and wifi. The included breakfast was fine and i found everything clean. Besides a missing toilet brush they had everything we needed. It's a really nice place and it's located just behind the busy main bazaar street in New Delhi. Recommended!

Green Park Village Guesthouse, Siem Reap, Cambodia
9th Feb 2014

Nice big room and great staff. Carried our backpacks when we arrived late at night, which was exactly what we needed. They were always really helpful and smiling. Good food, though the staff here was a little slow and not always attentive (big fruit and bread market nearby - ideal for picnic lunch). The location isn't great, but the free shuttle to the center makes it better. Overall a good place if you just need a place to retreat to after a strenuous day at the temples.

9th Oct 2013

Definitely the best hostel i've stayed in so far! Very cool hostel with everything you need. Good bed, clean bathroom, locker under the bed, free breakfast, common area and a sweet cocktail bar next door (café by day). Perfectly located in Shoreditch! It has a great atmosphere and the most friendly young staff who are at the hostel even when they're not working. It's a bit crowded, and also its a party hostel so if you want peace and quiet this might not be it, but try it out anyway. Great stay!

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
Hostel Mido, Milan, Italy
2.6
17th Jul 2012

My experience was very bad! When I arrived all beds were occupied even though I had booked in advance. I had to wait at least one hour before they got a bed for me. It was broken, so that I had to sleep with my feet on the ground. The staff wasn't friendly at all, didn't give any information on the situation, didn't speak any english either. There was no breakfast included, despite of what the website says, when I asked he looked at me as if it was silly of me to think so. Terrible stay!

Downtown Hostel Timisoara 1, Timisoara, Romania
7th Jul 2012

Very fine and small hostel in the center of Timisoara. Very nice staff, who were very enthusiastic and helpful! The kitchen was well equipped and everything was brand new and clean. It felt more like an apartment than a hostel, which suited this nice Romanian town. Only thing missing was a laptop, but there is wi-fi. We used a computer-store at the nearby mall for internet access. All in all we were very pleased with our stay.