Hostal Atacama Tatai's

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

I really love this hostel! In San Pedro you can mainly do 2 things: take tours to enjoy nature and relax while drinking pisco with new friends you just made in the hostel. Tatai's hostel combines the best tours (book them at the reception!) and an amazing atmosphere to relax during the evening/night (or during the whole day when you are lazy)! Don't look further, this is the hostel you're looking for!

• 18th Feb 2014

Hostal El Refugio

Pucon, Chile

I had an amazing time in this great hostel! Since I left Pucón about two weeks ago, I already recommended it to lots of backpackers on my way. Reasons I liked the hostel: - Best staff ever, Liesbeth, Evalien & Alison, I love you guys! - They remind you to make new friends (which is easy in this hostel)! - Amazing Asador (oh, that was me by the way, but still) - Definitely the best place to book the Vulcano trip!! - Cute dog One shouldn't consider another hostel when going to Pucón.

• 23rd Jan 2014

Supertramp Hostel

Machu Picchu, Peru

• 14th Oct 2013

Ekeko Hostel

Lima, Peru

Nice hostel and very friendly staff! They also arranged a taxi driver waiting at the airport for me upon arrival in Lima.

• 3rd Oct 2013

Chalet Slovakia

Liptovsky Mikulas, Slovakia

Better than a hotel. It's like being home; cosy rooms and sharing the living-room with the owner of the hostel makes you feel comfortable in a minute!

• 4th Aug 2012

Cracow Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Best location EVER for a hostel, just couldn't be better located. The hostel is clean, nice staff, nothing to complain about!

• 1st Aug 2012

The Warsaw Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

We had a nice stay in this hostel, nothing to complain about!

• 29th Jul 2012
  • All Male Group, 18-24

thank you very much for your opinion. It is very important for us that our guests enjoy their stay at our place. Please remember that you are always welcome to The Warsaw Hostel ;)

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

Very very cosy hostel, GREAT staff, but Jimmy Jumps definately needs to buy/build new bathrooms, there are not enough showers and they are not working properly. Still, I reccommend this hostel to everyone! Almost forgot to tell about the nice waffles for breakfast!

• 27th Jul 2012

CheapSleep Helsinki

Helsinki, Finland

Very clean and modern hostel. Great value for money.

• 20th Jul 2012