Hotel Chicago Roma

Rome, Italy

Very good location, very friendly staff. Room was clean and they cleaned it every day. I did not know that I need to pay additional 10 Eur per one night for air conditioning, it should be already included in price of a room. Be cearful and ask them not to give you a room that I received - room at the ground floor without windows. It is always better to have windows ;)))

• 24th Aug 2013

Hotel Victoria

Strasbourg, France

• 1st May 2013

Baan Nisarine

Krabi, Thailand

The best place to stay in Krabi! We recommend Gafiyah, very good quality. Me and my wife stayed there for a week. Very cleen big room with air condicioning. Free wi- fi. But the best are the owners. Their hospitality and kindness is great. Guesthouse is nearby the market where You can eat very cheap and great tai food. You should also take some all day tours to islands, rafting or canoeing. You can order them in the Gafiyah Guesthouse.

• 23rd Nov 2012
  • Poland

Very nice and kind people work there. There is air conditioning, terrace with a view on the river. It is in the center of Melaka. Receptionist told us where and what we should it, where to go sightsee. Very friendly Staff.

• 18th Nov 2012