I stayed in this hostel twice, before and after my trip to Morocco and it is highly recommendable for avery traveller that seeks a tranquil yet homely athmosphere. The staff was very friendly and we even had the chance to listen to some live guitar music. The only thing that was a little bit annoying was the facilities: there was just one toilet on the upper and one toilet on the ground floor, plus one shower. For the entire hostel that's not much, but for two nights absolutely no complains!

• 16th Feb 2013

Hotel Astrid

Casablanca, Morocco

Generally good hostel, located in the very center just a few minutes to walk to the Medina. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast very nice, although it cost around 30 dirham (which is acceptable)

• 15th Feb 2013

Dar El Yasmine

Fez, Morocco

One of the best hostels I've stayed in so far. Very friendly and welcoming staff that were always ready to have a tea break with you or share stories. While staying here we participated in a desert trip (which ws absolutely worth it) organized by one of the hostel's staff members. Right in the middle of the Medina, it was a little bit hidden, however we were always offered help. I can recommend this hostel to everyone who is looking out for a nice, quiet but intimate place to stay in Fes.

• 10th Feb 2013

Polaroid Siesta Hostel

Granada, Spain

• 5th Feb 2013

Pension Salamanca

Salamanca, Spain

A very clean and neat place in the heart of Salamanca. From the terrace on the fourth floor you can enjoy the astonishing view over the city. We liked to stay there a lot!!!

• 27th Aug 2012