Maison, Florence, Italy
6.9
12th May 2013

Location is good, but Florence is a small city either way. The top bunk was squeaky and rattled the whole bed whenever I made a small movement. I was provided with a sleeping bag for bedding... But it was dirt cheap, you get what you pay for. Kitchen and bathroom was nice.

M&J Hostel, Rome, Italy
8.0
6th May 2013

The location is very good especially if you choose to utilize the metro, but even if you do not it is in a very central location. The mattreses are not the comfiest and the showers leave something to be desired. I also question the security of the luggage room; as I was able to grab the key to it from the reception while no one was there and remove my bag. All that being said, I enjoyed my stay and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I think it is a good value for the money.

Antares Hostel, Nice, France
8.0
11th Jul 2012

The hostel is located in a very convenient location, right across the street from the train station and, it's just a 15 minute walk to the beach. Breakfast is not included in the price and costs 5 euros.