Equity Point Girona, Girona, Spain
7.7
3rd Sep 2013

The location of the hostel was very good. Exactly in the city centre, next to all shops and touristic sights. But what I personally found bad is a hygiene there. After breakfast you have to wash your dish and not everyone did it clear. Moreover there weren't any paper towels in the bathroom. I styed there just for a night and the atmosphere there was like in the most hostels. So from 1 till 10 I would give 6.

Hostelle - Female Only Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
12th Aug 2013

It was a very good hostel with a nice atmosphere. Girls from recepstion were very friendly and the whole place was very clean

8.0
21st Aug 2012

I am completely satisfied with the Hostel and its conditions. Maybe a price 25 Euro for a night a little bit expensive, and I would have stayed more days if it was cheaper. Anyway I liked the hostel's atmosphere and its service there.