• USA, Male, 18-24
X Hostel Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
22nd Jul 2014

An amazing stay. All the X Hostels I have stayed at have the most incredible staff, atmosphere and value for the money. I would recommend d this place to anybody looking for a great party hostel in Budapest. Can't wait to stay again!

X Hostel Varna, Varna, Bulgaria
28th Jun 2014

Without a doubt the best hostel experience I have ever had! Chris, Amanda and Greg took excellent care of. The rooms and facilities are immaculate, the beds nice and comfy. The common rooms and feature, outside bar area are unique and amazingly welcoming. The lamb roast, pizza, and bbq was some of the best food I have ever had! Lastly the pub crawls were second to none, thsee guys really know how to party and will have you rocking out and dancing your butt off out at Golden Sands and Varna!!!

Thanks for this radical review! We are so happy you "got it" what we are trying to do here in Varna. Anticipating and going beyond the guests needs since 2008. We won't forget how hard you air guitar amigo. Keep on rocking.

Hostel on 3rd, San Diego, USA
7th Jul 2013

Great location, excellent value, no complaints.

My Friends, Florence, Italy
8th Aug 2012

I had a great overall experience at My Friends. It the people atmosphere were incredible. As soon as I walked in I felt very welcome and very well taken care of. The accomidations were adaquate, but for the price, I would consider them very good. The location was right next to Santa Maria Novella, a stones throw from the Accademia, and a short (relativley) walk from the rest of the main sites in Firenze. Had a great time and I would definetly reccomend this hostel to other Hostelworld users.

• USA,