• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
The MadHouse Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
13th Nov 2013

Family dinners at the hostel were an awesome way to meet people and have a proper meal which can be hard when traveling! 50czk = Super cheap for good food and beer! Pre town drinks and drinking games before the pub crawl everynight. Good local knowledge of where to go out and hostel wrist bands get you discounts at a lot of places. Thanks for the staff for being so awesome and friendly.. Wish I could have stayed longer!

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
5th Nov 2013

Only €15 taxi from the airport. Very central location. Comfortable beds.. Not bunks! My biggest thanks goes out to one of the staff (I'm sorry I didnt catch your name, you know who you are!) that helped me when I had horrible food poisoning and fainted in the bathroom. He went out of his way to make sure I was ok and checked on me every hour. Thanks again!