Living Cat's Hostel

Madrid, Spain

The overall is good. Great location, good atmosphere and youth people. The price is a bit higher when compared to the prices I was used to pay for a hostel in Madrid, but that is maybe because I booked just with one day in advance. The private shower in the room, is very strange, but works. I had a problem with the key, tho. I could not open my looker or even the door sometimes, and I had to go to the reception every time...

Hi, thank you for your time. As you said, if you make a reservation at least with one week in advance it would be cheaper. Our door system is very secure that at first would be difficult, anyway, our staff can help you any time you need.

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

The hostel is very centric, you can easily go mostly everywhere from there. There are some bars, pubs and restaurants in the neighborhood you can go walking. The staff is very friendly and helpful. When i did the check in I was charged a bit more than I expected, once I talked to the staff the problem was solved. Free breakfast, free printer, events during the weekend, nice atmosphere!! Excellent hostel, I really recommend it!

Greetings! Thank you for reviewing Chicago Getaway Hostel. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you back in our hostel again in the future. Best regards, Mat Meadows General Manager

Guesthouse Barcelona Gotic

Barcelona, Spain

The breakfast is quite expansive. The rooms next to the reception is always noisy. Few bathroom in the first floor.

Hotel Saint Sebastien

Paris, France

The hotel has a very good location, but that is almost all. The room for four was very small and there was no space to move among the beds. Also the bathroom had a leakage problem, during the shower the floor took a shower with us, because a lot of water just ran down toilet. The staff were good and frindly, the unconfortable point was that you have to leave the keys everytime you're going out. In general The hotel is good enough, but you have to consider those points.