Paraty Beach Hostel

Paraty, Brazil

first, has an excellent location, opposite the beach and five minutes from the historic center. The owner, gaston, and Serena are excellent hosts. always ready to help, to give the best service. the breakfast is very good as well and cleaning rooms. I think that the most important is that Gaston working every day to improve Paraty Beach hostel. I recommend it 100%. I left in paraty two friends.

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Argentina

Thank you so much my friend. You´re a lovely guy !! It was great to met you.. All the best. Good travels.

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The Lemon Spirit is excellent. Had everything that I needed. First, the location is excellent, one block from the beach. Leblon is a very safe neighborhood. The staff? MAGNIFICO, Lucas, Nati, Rodrigo and Gaspar are amazing. Always ready to help, and talk. I go out a couple of night with they, and it was wonderful. The Lemon is a very clean hostel, great rooms. important is that you can rest well if you need. I recommend 100%.

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Argentina

The Hostel has good infrastructure, staff always ready to help. My only complaint is with regard to breakfast. Book this hostel by the good experience I had in Amsterdam, where I served a full breakfast for the same value. In Paris, the breakfast consisted of cold coffee, half a baguette and jam. And you always have to wait because they run out rates or plates or cutlery. On the other hand the food in the bar is too expensive, 12 euros a burger!??? The hostel, good rooms, clean and very good sta

• 16th Aug 2012

Peace & Love Hostel

Paris, France

Es un lugar que ni vale la pena tenerlo en cuenta! Llegue, me mandaron al septimo piso y oh sorpresa! No tenia ascensor! La habitación era mini, y el baño mas chico aún! Con decirte que no entraba en la ducha! La peor de las impresiones! Hostelword lo tendria que sacar de su lista de hostel! It is a place that not worth having in mind! I arrived, I was sent to the seventh floor and surprise! I had no lift! The room was mini, and the bathroom even more! To say that was not in the shower!

• 15th Aug 2012