Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I finished my trip in Lemon Spirit and im glad i did. The hostel is a perfect location, everything within a 3 block radius of the hostel, the vibe of the hostel is super cool and the beds are good. The thing that made my trip though was the staff, best bunk of guys you could have, always ready to help and take you out and party with you. Really is the best part about the hostel!! The one and only downside is that there were some bed bugs, but the guys did try and fix it! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!

• 10th Sep 2013

Paraty Beach Hostel

Paraty, Brazil

Good rustic hostel, guy built it himself which is cool. Beds are good and the owner and staff awesome... Each bed has a plug as well!!

• 6th Sep 2013

I was sad to leave! Intended to stay 3 days and ended up there for 9! Met some great people, Anna, Daniel, Daniel & the night guy (sorry I forgot your name!) were all awesome!! They always were up for a chat, soo friendly & even helped me when I had my wallet stolen and made me feel a lot better about everything!!!! Bed has a curtain & the kitchens great! Overall I LOVED the place & will be recommending to anyone who will listen!! Thanks soo much guys, really made São Paulo for me!!

• 26th Aug 2013