The Hostel is absolutely nice and very clean. Because the hostel was a hotel (I guess, as they still have have the advertisment at the main door) the rooms are very convenient and nearly luxury for a hostel. I can say the same about the kitchen and "comedor". The staff is friendly and helpful. The location is ok - around 15 km far from the cliffs and 10 km from Pier Doolin (to Aran Islands). I can recomment the hostel!!!!

• 10th Jul 2013

The Galway City Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Perfect location! Nice staff! All around clean! Bedrooms a bit dark, because the beds are in front of the window, but -well - during the day you are out of the hostel. (if no rain ;-) )

• 8th Jul 2013

The Burren Hostel (Sleepzone)

Cliffs of Moher, Ireland

• 7th Jul 2013

Hi, thanks for staying with us and taking the time to leave your feedback. Hopefully you will come visit us again!

Jamaica Inn

Shannon, Ireland

The hostel is nice and clean. The staff were nice, friendly and helpful. Unfortunately the wifi didnĀ“t work, but it was less trouble for me - just to let you know. They have a small inside terrace were you can sit. Kitchen was very clean, but all just self service (no breakfast). All about - great and nice hostel.

• 6th Jul 2013

Hostel Rosario Inn

Rosario, Argentina

Me and my friend stayed for 2 nights. We arrived after midnight and were happy that somebody open the door. The staff is really nice and helpful. They have a lot of paintings at the wall which looks funny and nice. Well, the breakfast is simple, but hey.... for 2 nights is not a big deal. The hostel is ok! You can stay there!

• 11th Jul 2012