Home Youth Hostel

Valencia, Spain

The balcony off my room had the most amazing view. The staff were so incredibly helpful and friendly. I needed to book a bus ticket and I couldn't get the website to work so one of the staff members sat at the computer and helped me book it. Then when I didn't receive an email receipt he called up the customer service line and everything and printed out my ticket for me. I'm sorry i didn't get his name, but he was so incredibly helpful. The location was great, the bathrooms were always clean.

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

The breakfast was great, the beds were amazing with the curtain and lamps. The cages for our stuff were massive and everyone that stayed in my room over the 8 nights were so nice and easy to get along with. Great place to meet new people and have a good time.

• 3rd Jun 2013

Lisbon Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This hostel was honestly the best hostel I have ever stayed at in my life. The atmosphere was amazing, the rooms were massive and so nicely decorated, as was the rest of the hostel. The staff became friends with the people staying in their hostel and Pedro cooked the most amazing meals every night. I didn't even want to go outside and explore anything because I was so happy with the hostel.

• 27th May 2013

Living Mad Hostel

Madrid, Spain

This hostel was great. The location was right in the heart of the city, but just in a place that was quiet and away from a lot of the hustle and bustle. The breakfast in the morning was good and the staff were really friendly. The bathrooms were cleaned very regularly which was excellent. The activities that the hostel ran were also a great value for money.

• 20th May 2013

Belsize House

This hostel was in such a lovely area, I couldn't be happier. The room was absolutely massive and the free meals everyday were so amazing. Definitely good value for money.

• 12th May 2013

Belsize House

The rooms were very big! The free breakfast AND dinner was absolutely amazing, you really do get a great value for money. I would definitely reccommend staying here if you are planning on going to London as it is in a great location (not right in the middle of city but not far from it at all) and the meals are amazing.

• 2nd May 2013

Hotel Changtee

Tokyo, Japan

this hostel was very clean and the hallways were decorated very nice. It felt very authentic and you really feel like you are getting the full Japanese experience.

Guest House la Kongo

Osaka, Japan

The staff were very friendly and helpful and the service was excellent! The location was very convienient for nightlife and transport too! Definitely would recommend

• 3rd Dec 2012

The staff were so nice and helpful, the facilities were great and the room was incredibly clean. I will definitely recommend this place to any family and friends.

Backpackers Holiday Village

Byron Bay, Australia

The room was standard bunk beds but the bathrooms were clean and the staff were helpful. There was a great barbeque that was organized by the hostel that was so amazing, excellent food AND SO MUCH OF IT. So easy to meet people and the activities were fantastic, absolutely loved my stay.

• 2nd Nov 2012