Brussels Hostel Grand Place

Brussels, Belgium

This is the second stint I have had at this hostel. Equally as impressed as last time, and way better than the show I stayed at in Amsterdam. Beautiful location, right in Grand place and close to a lot of things to do. I'd recommend anyone staying here. Check-in is still annoying, but more manageable when you arrive later in the day.

Discovery Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This is one of the better hostel I have stayed in. It is situated near the metro and easily accesible from both airport in the city. The facilities are clean and well kept, but the staff this hostel are truly the difference maker. They are friendly, outgoing, and even took us out a couple times during the week. I would stay here again.

Hostel the Globe Center

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This hostel is located centrally in Amsterdam basically in the district. The staff can be cold at times, the facilities are basic but sufficient. All in all, not a bad place to stay. Would stay again.

Birdsnest Hostel

Seoul, South Korea

I was pleasantly surprised by this gem in Seoul. It is an good location near Hongdae. The owner is fantastic. He is a genuine person who tries his absolute best to ensure everyone has a pleasant stay. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

Brussels Hostel Grand Place

Brussels, Belgium

This hostel is an absolute perfect location in Brussels. It is right next a lot of happenings in the city, and in close to some excellent bars. My biggest complaint was the check-in time for the hostel. Check-in was at 16:00, which is a bit late, and is not even on site which is extremely annoying.

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I had a good experience at the hostel van gogh. It is literally right next door to the Van Gogh museum which is pretty neat. The facilities are clean, and security is excellent. The location is right next to a children's pre-school which is quite noisy in the mornings. In addition, the hostel isn't really near anything for nightlife festivities, so that is something to keep in mind as well.

Liberta Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I booked this hostel with the expectation that they would honor my reservation, which they did not. My flight landed late, and had great difficulty finding the location as it does not have any distinguishing features on the outside. I arrived and was let it in by a young gentlemen who couldn't get my reservation completed for whatever reason. Cool, he got helped from the owner, who proceeded to usher me out with no explanation, forcing me to spend 80€ on a hotel. Don't waste your time or money.

I stayed at Baxpax Downtown hostel for three days and had a great time. The hostel is in a great location and the staff is outstanding. The security is top notch for a hostel, everything was clean, and had a great cafe/bar to hangout at!

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

The Yellow is a fantastic place to stay, if your into the bar/party scene. The hostel is situated a short walk from Termini and is within walking distance of all major attractions in Rome. The staff is engaging and are a lot of fun to be around.

Roman Holidays Hostel

Rome, Italy

This hostel is pretty plain. Nothing special about it, but the facilities are clean, kitchen area, and beds are comfortable.

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

I stayed at Freedom Traveler Hostel and had a most excellent time. It is located within walking distance of Termini station and all major attraction in Rome. The hostel was average for the most part, however, they did an excellent job accommodating their guests' needs. I did forge outstanding friendships from my stay here. There is no bar in the hostel, but there are plenty of options around.

Downtown Washington Hostel

Washington DC, USA

I stayed here for one night and had a great experience. The staff is super friendly and outgoing. The facilities were in great shape and very clean. I would stay here again.

Equity Point London

Way to many rules here, it felt like when I lived with my parents.