Location: South Korea, Gender: Male, Age: 22

Hostel4u

Gdansk, Poland

Since I arrived gdansk by night train and left by morning airplane, I couldn't stayed there quite many hours. But still, it was good place to stay. Warm welcomed, and quite walkable distance from gdansk glowny station. (If you don't have heavy suitcase.) There are bus stop to airport near the hostel, but you need to buy ticket in advance if you want to pay less. (Nearest bus stop don't have ticket machine at bus stop.)

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

As other mentioned, there are two big rooms, and I stayed 'poorer' one. Wifi signal was weak. Also what I didn't understand is that shower booth was not divided perfectly. If you open one of the booth, you could see that it is slightly connected to next booth. Also drain system was not that good I think.

Miss Sophie's

Prague, Czech Republic

I only stayed one night, but I really got warm welcome. Very good location for sightseeing, especially for the night view, and also it really close to metro station, bank and Tesco. Enough powerplug for all guests. I will visit if I visit budapest again.

Goat Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Lidl (Grocery store) was close to hostel. You could use one power plug per one person.

Thanks for your comment. We have alot of conveniences in our area and are happy to direct you to them!

Pegasus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Free wifi at the lobby. Not sure of exact number, but enough power plug in each room. Toilet/Shower booth in every room, but bit small.

Hostel Des Artistes

Rome, Italy

Image of hostel that sharing hotel room with four bed. One power plug for each person. Wifi signal is strong, but you should pay. (2euro per day, I remember.) Strongly suggest if you need to take early bus/train at the victoria station or arrive late.

Hostel Rudolf

Rovaniemi, Finland

Just think like you're sharing hotel two bed room. Other things were fine. Wifi is bit weak in the ground floor, so if you want to skype, try at the corridor on first floor.

Bunkhouse

Cardiff, Wales

Few (I cannot remember how many.) power plug inside the room. Free wifi at the lobby. Nice location. Only one thing not satisfied is that bit lack of shower booth/toilet. But other things were fine.

Safestay York

York, England

Toilet/Shower for each room. Enough power plug for each person. Nice place.

Good choice if you are arrive late/departure early at the Victoria Coach Station. Locker for every one inside the room. (Didn't checked the power plug, because I arrived there late.) Free Wi-Fi at the lobby. Bit lack of shower booth, but other things were fine.

Red Emperor Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

Nice place. Supermarket in front of hostel, power plug for each person. (But not next to the bed.) May not be enough shower booth for peak hours, but I've never awaited when I was stayed. Might not that easy to find hostel at first, but other things were fine.

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

Except they don't have any lift, it was great place to stay. It was near from metro station, but pretty walkable distance from city center. Warm welcome and warm breakfast. / I stayed at 3bed private. I think there was an power plug, but I couldn't remember there was enough amount of it.

• 22nd Aug 2012