Central Hostel

I must to say that just the location was very good, because the hostel is very simple and my bedroom was really bad, the window did not close and we could see de pipe from the toilets passing througth the wall for inside our bedroom, so everytime someone flushed we could hear it!

Hotel Vecchio Convento

Milan, Italy

The hotel is far away from center of Milan(What was said before by the hotel) but it's a quiet area avernd the hotel has a very nice restaurant upstairs very nice food and good value!!Just the owner I think, does not speak english, but I had no problems!!!

Lausanne Guesthouse & Backpacker

Lausanne, Switzerland

Nice and clean. Good kitchen!

Landhaus Hotel

Bern, Switzerland

NIce and clean. Good kitchen

The Lazy Falken Backpacker

Interlaken, Switzerland

Nice hostel. Great breakfast!!

Hotel Ariston

Venice, Italy

It was said that have car park but they charge 7,00 euro per day. And they charge as well the internet 5,00 euro per day and the wi-fi just work in the lounge.

Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

Nice hostel but far from the touristic points and has no kitchen. Have a nice laundry!

Nice hostel for a visit in Pisa, they changed our bedroom for a private one, I appreciated that because i was with my father, the bedroom was nice, but in another building, but very near!

Fonti di Pescaia

Siena, Italy

Nice place to stay, very clean and good access!I certain recomend!!

Ciak Hostel

Rome, Italy

Our toilet was very smelly and I they just print docs in pdf so i cold not print my vouchers. The rest was very nice the staff was really friendly and helpful.

The Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

It was my first time there and I was really impressed with everything there. It's a cleaned place, accommodation and all the things I needed were amazing. I really enjoyed my staying there and I do recommend this hostel. I'd thank the staff, mainly Ed and Katy.

Belfast International Youth Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

The beds were uncomfortable and there were people shouting during all night on the street. The street is not good but the location is. The guy in the reception was very kind.