Location USA, Age 36

Artel Artistic Hostel, Moscow, Russia
7th Feb 2014

The price and the location cannot be beat! So close to the Metro, Bolshoi & Red Square. My only issue was finding it! Even with an address and google maps it was hard. Not a big deal but you ought to know. It's on the 3rd floor of an unmarked building down an alley. It's basically in the alley across from the Metropol Hotel. There are 2 bars and there is loud music and some thumping but I don't really care about that and fell right to sleep. The art inside is crazy/great. Definitely unique.

Sleepbox Hotel, Moscow, Russia
6th Feb 2014

It's just like the pictures so if that is what you are looking for, you'll be satisfied. I felt like I was in some space station. No complaints about a club being next door or anything like that. It's near a Metro stop and that can take you anywhere you need to go. Would stay here again.

5th Feb 2014

A hike from the tube but close to everything else. I like the connected bar next to/a part of the hostel. Rooms are pretty average for a hostel. Great deck outside!

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate the feedback :)