Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This was one of the best hostels that I have ever stayed at. The staff really goes out of their way to may your stay a memorable one. The location is also fantastic. It is right in the middle of everything and you can easily walk to all the touristy sites and bars at night.

FIN Hostel Phuket Kata Beach

Phuket, Thailand

My all-time favorite hostel stay! The staff was the best I have ever encountered. They really go way out of their way to make you feel as comfortable as you possibly can, and truly care about you and your stay. It is kind of a party hostel so it is really easy to make friends. Some of the guests were pretty sloppy but the staff was incredibly attentive to anything that needed attention and fixed/cleaned everything asap. More locking lockers in the big dorm rooms is my only suggestion. LOVED

Check Inn HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I highly recommend this hostel. I do not think that there is a better set up in the city. It is only a block or two away from the Star Ferry building and it is pretty close to the subway as well. The hostel is made up of a series of apartments in one high rise building and is unconventional in that way but really makes the best of it's potential. The rooms and bathrooms are nice and clean, there is great hot water, and the staff does a great job to make everything as pleasant as can be.

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

First of all, this hostel is huge! I was told that there were something like 600+ people staying there when I was there. Because of it's size, it is easy to meet people, which is always nice. I did not get drinks or eat at the hostel, but everything looked pretty good. Food seemed a touch expensive, but it is Copenhagen, everything is expensive! Still a great value for a hostel, and a great city. I plan to stay there again the next time I am in Copenhagen.

Hi, thanks for staying with us, we are happy you enjoyed yourself and hope you come back here again soon! Generator Cph Team

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This might be my favorite hostel. The atmosphere is great and I met a lot of cool people. You also get an awesome breakfast and there is a pretty good bar too!

Thank you very much for the excellent review! We love reading that someone had a great time in our hostel. We hope you will stay with us again some time! - The Flying Pig Uptown

Vertigo Vieux-Port

Marseille, France

This hostel itself is pretty cool. The rooms are spacious and I really liked how the bathrooms/showers/water closets were set up. The free breakfast is wonderful, in fact, probably the best I have ever had while staying in a hostel.

Manena Hostel

Genoa, Italy

The hostel itself was very cool. Very rarely does one get the opportunity to stay in a medieval building in the heart of one of history's most important cities.

It is definitely a hotel and not a hostel. You do not have much of the cool atmosphere that some hostels can have, but you also do not have any of the negatives that so very often come with staying in hostels. It was very refreshing to have my own space and privacy and the hotel was very clean and the beds were very comfortable.

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Great hostel. I would stay again.

Equity Point Gothic

Barcelona, Spain

An overall excellent stay. I will recommend Equity Point to anyone.

The Steam Engine is an awesome little Pub/Inn with probably the greatest location for sightseeing in all of London. I will try to stay at one of the Best Place Inn locations again the next time I return.