Dozy House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Gina was very helpful and provided me with assistance when needed. My room was great, hot water, and very peaceful. The hostel is near a lot of temples within walking distance as well as eateries.

The Bananas

Krabi, Thailand

The hostel is in a very secluded location, one of the reviews says it's a 20 min walk from Krabi Town.... NOT TRUE! Krabi town is 35-40 min. away. There are no eateries nearby or attractions near the hostel. They have a sign that says "No outside food or drink" so you are trapped into eating there. The food is real good but expensive and for dinner you don't get to choose what you want to eat. There is no hot water and if you want to do tours it's better to go to a tourist company to save money.

The Phoenix Hotel

Bangkok, Thailand

Location is good only if you need to get to the airport quickly. If you plan on doing other things in Bangkok it is an hour away from the center of the city. The bathroom wasn't cleaned of spider webs and rust everywhere. Mosquitos everywhere so have plenty of bug repellent handy.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your time sharing your feedback and bring my attention to the cleanliness concern. I will pass this on our head of housekeeping to monitoring the in-room cleanliness. It's so pity to hear that the room wasn't meet our standard and our staff fail to do their job. I will make sure that our housekeeping mate will take more care about the cleanliness. Best wishes, Guest relation

LOL GuestHouse

Busan, South Korea

I enjoyed my stay at LOL Guesthouse. The host was very helpful and even picked me up from the subway station. Breakfast was great!! I was expecting the typical toast, juice and coffee but, sausage, eggs, and toast were served. Although there wasn't a door to our bedding area, it was ok because it is an all female dorm. I highly recommend the LOL Guesthouse.

Wow Guesthouse