Reviews: anna_rebecka4343

Location: Poland, Gender: Female, Age: 33

Maverick Hostel & Ensuites

Budapest, Hungary

This is a real palace! The building is beautiful and the owners did a really good job with the interiors. There were no bunk beds. The kitchen was excellent with a delicious coffee and tea. The place is so clean you could eat off the floor. The staff is very nice and helpful. Location - excellent. I really enjoyed my stay.

• 6th Sep 2013

Kismet Dao Hostel

Brasov, Romania

For me it's full 100%. I love this place, I almost cried when I was leaving. If you want to feel as welcomed as when you are visiting your grandma - go to Kismet Dao :) I've never stayed in a place with such a great atmosphere - it's a backpackers paradise. There was a hot coffee 24/7, the breakfast was like 10 different types of cereal and the people who work there - they do it with passion. I also want to highly recommend the daily trip to the 3 castles - it was amazing! Thank you KismetDao!

• 2nd Sep 2013

'Urban Nomad Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

I really enjoyed my stay, although it was only one night. If you like to stay in a place with a soul - this is the right address. Ask the owners about the building's history - it's really something. I loved the patio with a tree, there were no bunk beds, the room was very spacious, there was also a nice bathoom with a tub. Location is 5 minutes from Keleti station and Metro.

• 1st Sep 2013

Sleephere

Brussels, Belgium

True home away from home... Beautiful building with beautiful interiors. Comfy bed. Delicious breakfast. Garden... Too bad I couldn't stay longer. It's such a nice and relaxing place u don't want to go out.

• 4th May 2013

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

I had a great time at Snuffel! I love the atmosphere there and staff ppl were super friendly. I was traveling alone and instantly found new friends at the bar. I really enjoyed my stay there. Thank u Snuffel!

• 30th Apr 2013

Happy Hostel

Vienna, Austria

I had the cheapest option but the room was very spacious - divided into 2 bedrooms - 4 beds each, big living room with a TV, nice kitchen, bathroom, toilet and entrance area where you could hang your coat. There were also additionaI furniture like drawers and closets when you could keep less valuable things. I think it's an excellent value for money. I really enjoyed my stay.

• 1st Nov 2012

Check In Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Excellent location, just a few steps from famous Jewish Museum. It's clean, the staff is nice and helpful. I think this hostel is best suitable for groups of young people 18-25, for 2-3 nights stay. There's no kitchen or common room, but they have a nice diner in the same building (excellent coffee and very reasonable prices). I read both their terms & conditions and info section - they are really honest about their facilities and services.

• 24th Aug 2012

Little Town

Prague, Czech Republic

Little Town truly was my home away from home. I'm very grateful for your hospitality.

• 14th Aug 2012