Reviews: anna_rebecka4343

Location: Poland, Gender: Female, Age: 33

Midtown Hostel

Gdansk, Poland

very cozy and quiet place with excellent location

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I'm really pleased with my stay in Shelter City. I especially loved the beautiful patio. The breakfast was very good. The location is more than excellent! I would definitely want to stay there again.

Cinnamon Hostel

Wroclaw, Poland

unpretentious, easy-going place with a very nice and helpful staff, I enjoyed my stay :)

Home Made House

Vilnius, Lithuania

I had a great (great!!!) time at Home made House! I loved the atmosphere, the home made breakfast (big and every day different) and comfy bed (the best ever!). I've learned a lot about Vilnius and Lithuania and I met amazing people from around the world. Whenever I'm in Vilnius, I'd love to stay here again! It felt like visiting beloved friends!

Maverick Hostel & Ensuites

Budapest, Hungary

This is a real palace! The building is beautiful and the owners did a really good job with the interiors. There were no bunk beds. The kitchen was excellent with a delicious coffee and tea. The place is so clean you could eat off the floor. The staff is very nice and helpful. Location - excellent. I really enjoyed my stay.

Kismet Dao Hostel

Brasov, Romania

For me it's full 100%. I love this place, I almost cried when I was leaving. If you want to feel as welcomed as when you are visiting your grandma - go to Kismet Dao :) I've never stayed in a place with such a great atmosphere - it's a backpackers paradise. There was a hot coffee 24/7, the breakfast was like 10 different types of cereal and the people who work there - they do it with passion. I also want to highly recommend the daily trip to the 3 castles - it was amazing! Thank you KismetDao!

'Urban Nomad Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

I really enjoyed my stay, although it was only one night. If you like to stay in a place with a soul - this is the right address. Ask the owners about the building's history - it's really something. I loved the patio with a tree, there were no bunk beds, the room was very spacious, there was also a nice bathoom with a tub. Location is 5 minutes from Keleti station and Metro.

Sleephere

Brussels, Belgium

True home away from home... Beautiful building with beautiful interiors. Comfy bed. Delicious breakfast. Garden... Too bad I couldn't stay longer. It's such a nice and relaxing place u don't want to go out.

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

I had a great time at Snuffel! I love the atmosphere there and staff ppl were super friendly. I was traveling alone and instantly found new friends at the bar. I really enjoyed my stay there. Thank u Snuffel!

Happy Hostel

Vienna, Austria

I had the cheapest option but the room was very spacious - divided into 2 bedrooms - 4 beds each, big living room with a TV, nice kitchen, bathroom, toilet and entrance area where you could hang your coat. There were also additionaI furniture like drawers and closets when you could keep less valuable things. I think it's an excellent value for money. I really enjoyed my stay.

Check In Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Excellent location, just a few steps from famous Jewish Museum. It's clean, the staff is nice and helpful. I think this hostel is best suitable for groups of young people 18-25, for 2-3 nights stay. There's no kitchen or common room, but they have a nice diner in the same building (excellent coffee and very reasonable prices). I read both their terms & conditions and info section - they are really honest about their facilities and services.

Little Town

Prague, Czech Republic

Little Town truly was my home away from home. I'm very grateful for your hospitality.