MEININGER Amsterdam City West

Amsterdam, Netherlands

5min train ride away from city centre.30min via bus.Other MEININGER hotels(Hamburg,Berlin,Brussels) definitely out performed this one base on spotless cleanliness,friendliness of the staffs & hotel character.My room is still clean and comfy with tv.My room card din work for 2 days when i return from my walk,where I gotta go all the way to the reception to solve the matter.Wifi din work on the 1st night but the following 3nights it worked well in the room.

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

I'll highly recommend people to stay at Home Hostel.I felt at home here.They have a homey living room where there have lotsa DVD,games,books.Guest kitchen,free breakfast,good Wifi in all areas.Friendly & helpful staff.Spacious,clean room & comfy bed.My luggage fits in the huge drawer well.You MUST taste MAMA's authentic Portuguese dinner!Superb yummy+full!You can meet people during the dinner and MAMA is really kind.Very worth staying here!I'll definitely stay here again if I'm back in Lisbon!

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

Easy to find the hostel where it's just located at one of the main shopping street.ZARA is just 2 shops opposite the hostel.You can shop and find restaurants around the hostel.10-20min walk to the attractions.Friendly & helpful staffs.They provide free pad lock for the lockers in the room.Clean room and Wifi works well in the room.They have a guest kitchen.No elevator,hostel is at the 2nd floor.I'll recommend people to stay here when you are in Madrid.

Wifi only works at the common area.The room smells and it's right next to the street,it's noisy at night where drunk people passes by.No free breakfast,but they have a small guest kitchen.They have lil elevator to transfer your luggage.You gotta pay for the laundry.There's not much hostel choices in Bern,this hostel provide you the basic needs.I'll recommend people to stay in Interlaken & move around Swiss.There are better hostels there,good value for money+free breakfast+free laundry service.

I highly recommend people to stay over here in Interlaken!Good location,easy to find.Request for the room that has the Jungfrau view.View and air circulation are way better than the basement room.Guest kitchen is huge.Friendly and helpful staff.You can get Wifi in the room.Room is a bit small but it's worth for the great view.Provide free breakfast,there's live tv on the mountain conditions.Just stay here!It'll make your travel easy in Swiss.^^

Backpackers Lucerne

Lucerne, Switzerland

Check in at 4pm.Clean room and comfy bed.I like the view from my room balcony,green grass and calm lake.very quiet area,good to chill and relax.There are 2 guest kitchen so you can cook your own meal.Elevator available.Good deal to stay here.I'll recommend.

Youthhostel Zurich

Zurich, Switzerland

Far away from the city center but it's a quiet area to relax and chill.I like the free breakfast,friendly staffs and clean room.Wifi only works at the common area.I like the Yoga class which held at every Thursday 7.30pm.Great way to relax and be at peace in Zurich.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Friendly staffs,Clean room,comfy bed.Wifi only works at the common area.5min walk away from the main train station.3min walk to the metro.10min walk to the main shopping street.I like the locker system where you can only open it with your key card,no pad lock required. I'll highly recommend people to stay here.

Stay here when you are in Dubrovnik!Clean rooms,friendly and helpful staffs.Fantastic location,just at the Pile!1-2min walk into the old city,1-2min to a private(hidden gem)beach,where i love it alot!5min walk to another beach that is non touristy too.They do great laundry for 70kunas,including ironing.Marko,the owner is superb friendly and very helpful.He showed me where to visit & where to have good meal with reasonable prices.He made me felt at home in Dubrovnik.I'll definitely visit again!^^

Hobo Bear Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

Very cozy and homey hostel.Clean room & sheet.You'll have a personal locker with a lock pad.Wifi works well in common area and 4 mixed dorm at the ground floor.Helpful and friendly staff.Ask the staff about the day trip to Plitvice Lakes National Park!Must Go!If the shower gets cold just let the staff know,they will set it right for you to get hot water.I enjoyed my stay here!I'll recommend people to stay over here in Hobo bear!^^

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Impressive hostel!Huge common area with a bar.You'll get a ticket for a free drink for the stay.Very reasonable price for the spacious & clean room!Staffs are friendly and helpful.They provide free postcard delivery service to the post office.The room key can be used as a key to your private locker.There is a guest kitchen where you could book.You could do self make laundry too.Wifi only available in common area.No wifi in room.5min walk to metro,bus & tram station.very good location!Stay here!

Mundo Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Very homey hostel.Staff is friendly and helpful.6mixed dorm is clean and neat.Wifi works well in the room.I enjoy their homemade breakfast where every guest sat by the table and shared the food.They'll prepare breakfast for you earlier if you are leaving early in the morning,just let the staff know earlier.It's about 3-5min walk to the old town from hostel.I'll recommend people to stay over here.

Great location just right beside the train station.6 female dorm room is very clean and spacious!Lockers available.Staffs are superb friendly and helpful.They sell stamps,postcards and they'll send your postcards to the postbox.They have public transport day tickets at the counter too.Wifi works well in the room and other areas in the hostel.You can do laundry here with dryer provided(hopefully it's fixed by now).You could cook in the kitchen too.MEININGER made my stay convenient & comfortable!

Thank you so much for your feedback :) We are glad that you enjoyed your stay as much as you write here. Hope we see us again :-) Your M-Team

Hostel is located just beside the metro station.I stayed in a 6 female dorm,the room is very spacious,very clean!!Wifi works well in the room.Staffs are superb friendly & helpful.They sell stamps and do postcard delivery services.They have public transport day tickets at the counter too.Basically they made it convenient and u can have peace in mind during your stay in Hamburg.I'll recommend anyone to stay over here!I love MEININGER,very clean and reliable!^^

So great to hear those words, hope you had a great time in Hamburg and enjoyed the city. Looking forward to see you again in one of our Hotels! Best wishes, your Meininger-Team!

Argyle Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

10-15min walk from Royal Mile to hostel.You can take the bus if you have your luggage with you.Staff was helpful and friendly.Clean room and bathrooms.

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

There is a bar downstairs but it's quiet in the room.Clean room,bathroom & bed.Wifi doesn't work in the room.Only get it at the bar & common area.Simple breakfast with toast bread,jam butter,cereal,milk,coffee,tea.Water was ice cold on the 2nd day but the heater was restarted & there's hot water.They provide laundry service with a charge of 5euros for a big bag.Free printing for itinerary.Staffs were friendly & helpful.3min walk to main bus station,5min walk to St. Patrick's Street.

Globetrotters/The Townhouse

Dublin, Ireland

The receptionist gave me a 8bed room instead of 6bed when I checked in.She changed it immediately after I informed her.My room card doesn't work on the 2nd day where I gotta change one.Receptionists are helpful in providing travel & day tour info.It was a clean hostel.Clean room & bathroom.Comfy bed & with a TV in room.Wifi works well in room.Some of the head lights in the room din work.It's nearby Tesco Express,restaurants and shops.It's just 5min walk to the main street-O'Connell Street.

Equity Point London

Good value!There is a security guard that guards the door,those that owns a hostel room card are allowed to enter the hostel.There were lockers in the room for small bags,bring your own lock pad.Room and toilet was clean.There were head lights for each bed.Breakfast was good with toast breads,butter and jams,4 varieties of cereals,yogurt,milk,apple juice,orange juice,chocolate,coffee and tea.There is a charge for Wifi,but it was not working for the 2 days that I've stayed.Wifi should be Free!