Adagio Hostel 1.0 Oktogon, Budapest, Hungary
5.7
9th Aug 2015

Adagio was not a good hostel at all, I stayed there for one night(even though I had three booked). I booked a bed in a female dorm with bathroom ensuite. There's no key to lock the door on the room, the shower is really small and the water is on for 20s and u need to press the button again. It was really hot and loud during the night, I barelly slept. And the staff is not friendly. Good points: there was a lot of info on parties to go and the place was clean. I'm not coming back there.

6th Aug 2015

The Wombats is great! I'd like to stay there again. Vienna is a very beautiful city, with many museums, parks and palaces. There are a lot of people going out at night too. I was there during summer, which meant beautiful 9pm sunsets but also a lot of heat. The tempeture was over 35°C every day and night. The staff is amazing(very helpful) and they have a bar too. My only suggestion is investing in air conditioning, it took me a couple cold showers to get through the day and specially to sleep.

St Christopher's at The Winston, Amsterdam, Netherlands
1st Aug 2015

I had a great time at St Christopher's!! It's in a very central location, with a lot of coffeeshops, bars and nightclubs on the same street. At first I was worried about the noise, but I stayed there at Pride weekend(which means there were parties on the street of the hostel) and slept quite well(i'm a light sleeper). It's not fancy at all, but had everything I needed: confortable bed, clean room and bathroom and a balcony - very practical and cosy. I stayed in a dormitory with 8 beds for girls.

Thank you very much for your positive review! We're pleased to read that you had a good time with us! - St. Christopher's at The Winston

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
YHA London Central, London, England
1st Feb 2014

Great hostel! Clean, enough space at the room, good bath. It's expensive, and there's a lot of extra costs, like paid internet(7,50) that doesn't work at the room, 2 pounds for towels, expensive food and not many good labels of beer.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
USA Hostels Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA
7th Sep 2012

I just got back from L.A. and I had an amazing time there! It was my first trip by myself and I'm very picky, so I was a little worried about how clean and secure a hostel would be. Anyway, I was very happy about the service. Very clean room and bathroom, free towels, nice covers.. And there are lots of activities that the hostel offers, which is an easy way to make friends. I Loved L.A. too, incredible city! Very busy place and really hot.