I was sick while I stayed here so spent a fair bit of times lying on the sofa - which were lovely but I wasn't a big fan of the food on offer or the 'cool/blues' music which was constantly playing in the bar/lobby area. It was also quite a long walk from the subway station.

• 7th Aug 2013

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

We really enjoyed our stay here. The beds were quite shaky but the staff were great (even though we messed up our booking - twice!). It was also lovely being able to get on Facebook easily. I would highly recommend heading to the Sheraton for their roof top pool.

• 1st Aug 2013

We really enjoyed our stay in the hostel and there was a good range of tours on offer, including a free walking tour.

• 28th Jul 2013

Dragon King Hostel

Beijing, China

We really enjoyed our stay here. Positives: It is really close to the metro station, the atmosphere in the bar was lovely, the air conditioning (when we got it working) was great, the Mutinanyu Great Wall tour and the acrobatic show were great (although we were content enough that we had to find our way home from the show). Negatives:The toilets were a bit smelly and we had problems booking tickets and our next hostel.

• 11th Jul 2013