Big Hostel, Sydney, Australia
7.7
28th Apr 2014

Absoloot Value Accommodation, Queenstown, New Zealand
14th Apr 2014

I ended up staying for 6 nights in total. The reception staff were always very friendly and helpful (including when I wanted to swap beds to a double from a top bunk in the same room, store my bag for 3 days, lost my key and couldn't get in and when I broke my key!). The kitchen is quite small but I hit lucky and was able to cook in peace and enjoyed the chat at other times. The tv room is lovely and it's very handy having a fridge and tv in the four bed bunks. The location is great!

7th Aug 2013

I was sick while I stayed here so spent a fair bit of times lying on the sofa - which were lovely but I wasn't a big fan of the food on offer or the 'cool/blues' music which was constantly playing in the bar/lobby area. It was also quite a long walk from the subway station.

Wada Hostel in Guilin, Guilin, China
1st Aug 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here. The beds were quite shaky but the staff were great (even though we messed up our booking - twice!). It was also lovely being able to get on Facebook easily. I would highly recommend heading to the Sheraton for their roof top pool.

28th Jul 2013

We really enjoyed our stay in the hostel and there was a good range of tours on offer, including a free walking tour.

Dragon King Hostel, Beijing, China
11th Jul 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here. Positives: It is really close to the metro station, the atmosphere in the bar was lovely, the air conditioning (when we got it working) was great, the Mutinanyu Great Wall tour and the acrobatic show were great (although we were content enough that we had to find our way home from the show). Negatives:The toilets were a bit smelly and we had problems booking tickets and our next hostel.