And finally I found one in Israel, a hostel with this stupid plastic covers over the mattresses. I also wonder why they didn´t tell me I need two different door codes?

• 26th Mar 2014

Saba'a Hotel

Petra, Jordan

The owners are great hosts! Would stay there again, but not in the smelly basement dorm. If you can afford it take one of the nice privates.

• 19th Mar 2014

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

A great hostel. Without the mold on the doorm walls it would be perfekt.

• 3rd Mar 2014

Akko, Israel

• 19th Feb 2014

Golan Garden Hostel

Katzrin, Israel

It was more like staying with friends. Milou and Alon are great hosts, the hostel is cute, the nature around is great and they know where to find nice spot's.

• 13th Feb 2014

Fauzi Azar Inn

Nazareth, Israel

I loved the hostel. Its so special. The most beautiful doorm I ever slept in.

• 10th Feb 2014

Hostel Overstay TLV

Tel Aviv, Israel

Liked to stay there and to be so close to old Jaffa. The Staff is nice, the Shabbat dinner was delicious but the toilets haven't been clean't properly in the first three day's of my stay, but after that it got better. And if you have problems with sleeping while its noisy, than that is not your place.

• 3rd Feb 2014
  • Globetrotter

Thanks alot! .We keep working on it, Hope you will give the sleeping quality another chance now that we ahve sound proofed the rooms.

B Hotel & Hostel

New York, USA

I didn´t like the open concept. It was so cold in our room. and the blankets didn´t help much even though I had two. I also didn´t like the milkglass doors in the icy bathrooms. But the worst thing were the lockers. They are so smal, my laptop didn´t fit in. And when you leave things at the reception they don´t bother to label the things. I wouldn´t want to stay there again allthough it is great to have such a big common room and the hostel is very clean.

• 11th Dec 2013

AAE Bourbon House Hostel

New Orleans, USA

• 27th Nov 2013

Surf City Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

First I was a little irritated that my roommates stay there for so long and that there things were kind of everywhere. But finally I realy enjoyed it there. It could be a little cleaner and I don´t know from witch kategorie I should take points for plastic matress covers.

• 17th Nov 2013

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

Would stay there again. Do one of the evening things when you go there, enjoyd it a lot!

• 13th Nov 2013

Oso Hostel

Yosemite, USA

The dorm is the livingroom und there is no door to the kitchen. Only one bathroom for more than 10 people. Everyone has to lock the door, or it is open für everybody. They gave me a key to the same locker like my roommates. You can not trust on the staffs word. If you like a little privacy I wouldn´t recommend the dorm. But because everybody is the whole day in the lovely Yosemite, its a place you can stay if you need to travel on low budget. It´s so sad it could be a realy nice hostel.

• 9th Nov 2013

Bayside Inn

Monterey, USA

It turned cold in the night, the heading system didn´t work.

• 8th Nov 2013
  • Globetrotter

It´s a nice hostel at a great location. I stayed two nights. I enjoyed the quietness and a nice walk down the coast. But if you don´t look for a day of rest, one night is enough.

• 6th Nov 2013

Green Tortoise Backpackers

San Francisco, USA

One of the best Hostels I ever stayed in! Would love to come back!

• 2nd Nov 2013
  • Globetrotter

We are so elated you enjoyed your stay- we try our darnedest to run the best possible hostel! We would be sooooooooooo happy to see you again!

• 14th Oct 2013
  • Globetrotter

The mattrass was the worst I ever had and the bed was shaking. But the kitchen and the sitting rooms are great.

• 12th Oct 2013

HI-Mont-Tremblant

Mont-Tremblant, Canada

Nice hostel, would have liked to stay longer! The staff realy knows the area. The tour they recommendet us, was very good.

• 11th Oct 2013

Montreal, Canada

• 6th Oct 2013

HI-Ottawa Jail Hostel

Ottawa, Canada

The sheets are to smale.

• 3rd Oct 2013
  • Globetrotter

I struggeld hard, if I should book this hostel, reading all the bad reviews. It´s not that bad. Yes it could be cleaner, yes the staff could be nicer. But all in all, its a nice house and I would stay there again.

• 24th Sep 2013