Ha Long Four Seasons, Ha Long, Vietnam
13th Jan 2016

It was a great place! Right in downtown, very new hotel. The city of Ha Long itself isn't that great but the room was extremely nice with friendly staff. Highly recommended if you plan on staying in the city.

Beaches of Broome, Broome, Australia
28th Nov 2015

wonderful hostel! right by the beach, the hostel has a bar and food to order, tv room, non stop AC, games, pool, pretty much everything you're looking for. The only thing to keep in mind is that Cable Beach is pretty far away from the town center, and you'll most likely need to catch a taxi. trying to walk to town in the summer heat was a terrible idea! so if you're planning on cooking, the supermarket is pretty far away, but there are plenty of food options nearby.

YHA Christchurch, Christchurch, New Zealand
28th Aug 2015

The hostel was great! the kitchen was HUGE and had everything you needed, tons of games and movies and lots of lounge areas. I'd definitely stay here again.

HI-Valle Hermosa, Tupiza, Bolivia
5.7
25th Jul 2014

Pretty useless staff. They care much more about their travel agency than their hostel, and get mad at you if you book a tour with another company (even though theirs is way more expensive). They don't even give you toilet paper. I had gotten food poisoning one night and the next morning (obviously still sick) asked if I could have some toilet paper. They made me walk down the street to buy some myself, even though they had some. There's plenty of other hostels in Tupiza, stay elsewhere.

Loki Backpackers La Paz, La Paz, Bolivia
18th Jul 2014

Huge party hostel! Don't expect to get any sleep if you're on the 5th floor. Not very secure, anyone can come into the hostel since they want to make money from the bar. My cell phone was stolen out of my room while it was charging. I'm not blaming the hostel on that, but it was probably stolen by someone not staying at Loki. Lockers are in reception, far from the rooms. I had a fun time and I was traveling alone. Terrible wifi.

Impecable Hostel, Montevideo, Uruguay
6.9
25th Jan 2014

No lockers except a little box on the ground that anyone can carry out of the room. while a group of us were out one night a girl got her camera and laptop stolen out of her backpack. we figured out people can come from other rooftops into the hostel, so be very careful with your things. great location, right in front of plaza de independencia. good variety of things to cook with in the kitchen, although the kitchen is a bit small. also a dog lives there, so stay away if you're allergic

Hostal Licanantay, Valparaiso, Chile
7.7
18th Jan 2014

Fun party hostel and a great friendly environment, but if you actually plan on sleeping then don't come here. We originally reserved the 6 person bedroom and received the 12 person bedroom. The staff tried to charge us the 10% we already paid online to hostelworld again even though it clearly states how much we owe on the confirmation. only 3 bathrooms so there was always a line. We had a fun time, would probably stay here again, just a few annoyances

Punto Urbano, Mendoza, Argentina
7th Jan 2014

The best hostel I stayed in on my trip through Argentina and Chile. The breakfast was wonderful and complete and the hostel had activities almost every night to get the people of the hostel together. The guinea pigs in the outside area were also really cute. Only one thing, sometimes the hostel smelled like diesel gas, couldn't quite figure that out. Maybe it was a problem with the city. Thanks so much for a great stay! I'll definitely be staying here again on my next trip to Mendoza!

Rock Hostel Km0, Buenos Aires, Argentina
28th Dec 2013

Great hostel! My only complaint is in the upstairs rooms (we stayed in the ACDC room), the windows were very small and the room was EXTREMELY hot. If you're coming in the summer, make sure you ask for a room with bigger windows since the rooms don't have AC. They had a really fun New Years party and great common room for everyone to hang out. Thanks for a great time!

Barra Guest Hostel, Salvador, Brazil
27th Sep 2013

Great hostel! The location is perfect and the breakfast was typical of Bahia which I really liked... they would even make you eggs in the morning too! Would definitely stay here again, Barra is the best place to stay in all of Salvador by far. The free caipirinha was also a plus

Thank you !! It was absolutely great to have you around, it's always nice to be surrounded by cool people so the atmosphere is always great and everything goes smooth and all of us enjoy more and more doing what we really have passion: to help travellers to get the best of Salvador. Good people always inspires me to cook different and creative stuff every morning with pleasure. Thank you for being here and we hope you come back in a near future :)

Books Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
4th Aug 2012

This was my first time traveling alone and I was a little bit nervous. But the hostel staff was so friendly and helpful and the people were so relaxed! I had no problem making friends right away. Great location, great experience. Next time I travel to Rio I will be staying there again!