Villa Leonor, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
27th Mar 2014

We had a really good stay at this hostel. The stuff is helpful and nice. Santa Teresa is a great place to stay! Yes, you have to walk up the hill a Little (good for your fitness) but in a view minutes you are in Lapa where a lot of Bars and Clubs are and I prefer to wake up with Birdsound and not with Trafficnoise. So if you like a qiuet, cool place with a nice view and good breakfast I definitly recommend this Hostel.

Hostel Encantadas Ecologic, Ilha do Mel, Brazil
9th Mar 2014

I had a really great stay in this hostel! Thanks to Pedro for the brithday t-shirt and everything! The hostel is on a perfect place, the people i met there were amazing! So go to this hostel if you stay on Ilha do Mel!

La Comarca Hostel, El Chalten, Argentina
7.1
20th Jan 2014

Niko's II Adventure, Puerto Natales, Chile
6th Jan 2014

The staff is really friendly and helpful. The equipment we rented for torres del paine was good and new. I felt comfortable in the hostel and we enjoyed our stay there! I can recommend it to everyone!