Bodega Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1st Sep 2015

Great time there. The staff and atmosphere were especially great.

Managua Backpackers Inn, Managua, Nicaragua
12th Jul 2014

I found the city of Managua to not be worth my time relative to what I wanted to get out of my trip, but this hostel is a great place to stay if your staying in the city. Clean and secure. Also worth noting that you can pay to have the ladies cook you breakfast if you don't feel like eating at the MetroCenter food court down the street.

Encore Express Hotel/Hostel, San Francisco, USA
7.4
1st Sep 2012

My girlfriend and I enjoyed our stay at the Encore. We had a private room to ourselves with a frig and sink which was convenient. The staff was helpful enough, the facilities were good , and the location was great. The only downside was the lack of atmosphere and the band that played below. But considering we spent most of our time in the city, it didn't really matter.