Wada Hostel in Yangshuo

Yangshuo, China

Wonderful staff and great atmosphere! Was hard to find at first, but glad I found it.

Thank you for your review! We do apologize if you had difficulties finding us. Our location should be very easy to find as we are just across the street from West St. (behind the ICBC bank.) We know there is a lot of things going on in the city that can make navigation a little confusing. Every guest will receive a confirmation with very careful details on how to find us. You can also visit our website for more details. =) Team Wada

Saga Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Chloe, P, and the coffee are all awesome! The two of them are quite possibly the most chill/friendly people I've experienced at a hostel. I would definitely stay there again.

USA Hostels San Diego

San Diego, USA

Enjoyed my stay here. Staff were friendly and helpful. Pub crawl on Saturday was a blast! Would definitely stay here again.

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

Great value for what you pay. Had a blast at the nightclub outing on Thursday and Fremont St pub crawl Friday night. Location isn't the greatest, but you're paying $11 per night. Stratosphere Hotel is only a 15 min walk away, which has a casino and a relaxing pool which is free to the public. Fremont St is only a 20 minute walk away. Staff was helpful; got a ride to the bus terminal early in the morning. I would stay here again.

Banana Bungalow Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Tour of LA was great. Good service, great location. I was surprised at how large the room was (4 bed dorm); had it's own kitchen + huge fridge. Room was in perfect shape! Would definitely stay here again!

AAE Bourbon House Hostel

New Orleans, USA

Amir, Alan & Ula were incredibly helpful! All three gave plenty of recommendations for things to do in NOLA. Will definitely stay here again if I can make another trip.