Hotel My Home

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Room was not cleaned every day, got a rash from the sheets, and my friend got locked in the shower due to a dodgy lock. Great location though.

• 20th Sep 2013

Violet am Alexanderplatz

Berlin, Germany

Apartment is spacious, close to Alexander Platz and literally across the road from a train station. The wifi is excellent, the only issue we had was the fridge was too cold and everything we had in there became frozen. Would stay again.

• 16th Sep 2013

I would definitely stay here again. The room was spacious, the hotel itself is not far from the Eiffel Tower on the Metro, along with The Champs Elysees. The staff are very friendly and helpful and are definitely helpful in helping you to get to locations. The Wifi connection in the rooms is also fantastic.

• 10th Sep 2013

YHA London Oxford Street

Couldn't rave about this place enough. The staff are absolutely wonderful, very friendly, vibrant and helpful people and always good for a laugh. The hostel is literally around the corner from Oxford Street and several tube stations, so the location is outstanding. The rooms are clean as are the toilets/bathrooms. If I am ever in London, will be coming here without any doubts.

• 4th Sep 2013

Thank you for such a generous review, we hope to see you again soon.

YHA Bristol

Bristol, England

The only issue I had was that I had a bunk bed and the bed was that uncomfortable I slept on the floor. Everything else about it was great, bar not getting wifi in the room.

• 3rd Sep 2013