Backpackers-Duesseldorf

Dusseldorf, Germany

The staff were absolutley amazing! I had a lot of buses and trains I needed to book and a couple of the guys completely helped me by booking everything as well as printing all my tickets. Much appreciated! I don't mind paying for sheets but I still find 17 euro a night in off season steep for a 10 bed dorm. There weren't many people at the hostel, but that's just the time of year! Breakfast was simple but loved that it was included. A 20 min walk into the city which was fine. Good stay!

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

I'm appalled

Aivengo Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The staff here were extremely rude and unhelpful. I was very very glad though I got moved to the female dorm, having a kitchen was a . You can find cheaper and better hostels. No atmosphere what so ever. Only good thing is the free towel and location.

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

I was booked into a 14 bed dorm, and one night when I came home they had added 2 new beds into the room making it a 16 bed dorm. To do this they had thrown around a few of my friends belongings around the room with no notice or permission. I forgot her name but the staff member with the brown hair and fringe was absolutley lovely!! One of the best staff I've ever met working at a hostel.

Tallinn Backpackers

Tallinn, Estonia

I can't recommend this place enough!! The hostel is brilliant, the staff are absolutely amazing and I had such an incredible week. The boys take you out every night, play drinking games and most of the guests become a little family. Would happily come back and do it all over. Chanel xx

Looming Hostel

Tartu, Estonia

I was here for 2 nights and one full day. The 2 lovely staff on both night shifts were so friendly and really great girls! The staff member on the day shift was horrible. She laughed at me like I was stupid when I asked for a map and what there was to do in tartu. Very cold towards me and I really didn't appreciate the way she spoke to me and constantly sighed when I asked another question. Besides that the hostel was great!! Small enough to meet people, good terrace and awesome kitchen.

The horrible staff writing here. I was not trying to offend anyone, believe me. No excuses for making you feel bad, of course. I was just barely standing on my feet and trying to form understandable sentences, I was having a rather high fever. I am really-really sorry if I ruined your day and wasn't helpful enough.

Had a great stay at this hostel! I turned a 3 night stay into a week. The staff were fabulous and I received plenty of advice about things to do in Riga and Latvia itself. Great kitchen and common area, had everything I needed.

Home Made House

Vilnius, Lithuania

My stay here was absolutely lovely! Being such a small hostel it was a great way too meet people and we had formed ourselves a little family. Hostel is in a perfect location, not too far from anything. Always clean and as its a home the kitchen is equipped with absolutely everything!! Having one shower was never ever an issue. Highly recommended hostel while in Vilnius.

Pink Panther's Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Really great hostel! Staff were very helpful with anything you needed and always trying to rev up the crowd each night. We had sangria, did karoke and went on pub crawls. If the crowd at the hostel aren't optimistic the hostel can be boring and quiet at night, but we made our own fun! Highly recommend staying here as also perfect location to everything.

Traveller's Haven

Bled, Slovenia

My stay here was amazing! The hostel is very clean and the staff so so helpful. There is so much to do in bled and the staff will help you with anything you need! Great kitchen and common room area, easy to make friends as everyone is together. I ended up staying a week and would happily come back.

The Wild Fig Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

Haris Youth Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I absolutely loved my stay here! The staff are great and really helpful with anything you need or want to do. Highly recommend also going on the day tour with Harris! Hostel is always so clean and just has a really relaxed and welcoming vibe.

Montenegro Freedom Hostel

Budva, Montenegro

Amazing hostel! The staff are great and really make your stay more laid back and enjoyable. There is a really relaxed and friendly vibe around this hostel. The beds with your little curtain, lamp and shelf are amazing! Highly recommended to stay here when in budva!

GeekCo Hostel

Peniche, Portugal

Such a great hostel to stay at!! Spacious rooms, clean bathrooms and a great atmosphere. The staff are very friendly, the breakfast is awesome and the environment of the hostel is great. Perfect place to stay for a little surfing getaway and on my next visit to Portugal I´m sure to return!

The Gspot Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

One of the best hostel's I have ever stayed at!! Friendliest staff, awesome atmosphere... and did I mention DOUBLE BEDS?! Free dinner and pancakes for breakfast made it all the better. Highly recommended place to go to if you just want to relax during the day with thousands of movies to choose from and have an awesome night out with everyone from the hostel! Will come back next year for sure!

Roger's House

San Sebastian, Spain

Great hostel to stay!! Perfect Location, always clean and such friendly staff!! Had such an amazing time here and will come back for sure on my next visit to Spain!

Retox Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Amazing atmosphere and great people. Staff were so friendly and really made my stay amazing. Enjoyed every single second of my week here!