Atlantic Hostel, Essaouira, Morocco
7.4
5th Jul 2016

Rooms are clean. Cats are cute. Atmosphere is great. But honestly this is one of the worst hostels I've stayed at. The staff know absolutely nothing about Morocco or even Essaouria. Could never answer any of my questions or help me with anything. Vaguely told me to go ask someone else. The Moroccan staff treat the Western staff bad. The men constantly made inappropriate comments towards the females & always touchy. Don't book Sahara tour with them - transfer to Marrakech doesn't exist.

Bayrams Treehouse, Olympos, Turkey
16th Jun 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed at ! My second visit to Bayrams. Awesome breakfast and the most amazing dinners are included. Great friendly staff, fabulous atmosphere. Really chilled vibe. Can't recommend this hostel enough ! Clean shared bathrooms, all sorts of rooms for affordable prices. I can't wait to come back !! 1 week at a time is never enough !

V-GO's Hotel & Guesthouse, Fethiye, Turkey
3rd Jun 2016

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at ! The most friendly and helpful staff. They let me hang out there on more than one occasion and use the pool, even when I wasn't a guest. Such amazing staff !! Clean rooms, large bathrooms, delicious breakfast. Great location too ! Must stay here whilst in Fethyie. Can't recommend it enough !

Anjali Homestay, Mumbai, India
20th Mar 2015

They shouldn't advertise the female dorm has having an ensuite. It may 'technically' be an ensuite to the room itself, but 3 dorm rooms use it

Backpackers-Duesseldorf, Dusseldorf, Germany
8th Dec 2013

The staff were absolutley amazing! I had a lot of buses and trains I needed to book and a couple of the guys completely helped me by booking everything as well as printing all my tickets. Much appreciated! I don't mind paying for sheets but I still find 17 euro a night in off season steep for a 10 bed dorm. There weren't many people at the hostel, but that's just the time of year! Breakfast was simple but loved that it was included. A 20 min walk into the city which was fine. Good stay!

6.0
22nd Oct 2013

I'm appalled

Aivengo Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
9th Oct 2013

The staff here were extremely rude and unhelpful. I was very very glad though I got moved to the female dorm, having a kitchen was a . You can find cheaper and better hostels. No atmosphere what so ever. Only good thing is the free towel and location.

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel, Bruges, Belgium
7.1
6th Oct 2013

I was booked into a 14 bed dorm, and one night when I came home they had added 2 new beds into the room making it a 16 bed dorm. To do this they had thrown around a few of my friends belongings around the room with no notice or permission. I forgot her name but the staff member with the brown hair and fringe was absolutley lovely!! One of the best staff I've ever met working at a hostel.

Tallinn Backpackers, Tallinn, Estonia
20th Sep 2013

I can't recommend this place enough!! The hostel is brilliant, the staff are absolutely amazing and I had such an incredible week. The boys take you out every night, play drinking games and most of the guests become a little family. Would happily come back and do it all over. Chanel xx

Looming Hostel, Tartu, Estonia
15th Sep 2013

I was here for 2 nights and one full day. The 2 lovely staff on both night shifts were so friendly and really great girls! The staff member on the day shift was horrible. She laughed at me like I was stupid when I asked for a map and what there was to do in tartu. Very cold towards me and I really didn't appreciate the way she spoke to me and constantly sighed when I asked another question. Besides that the hostel was great!! Small enough to meet people, good terrace and awesome kitchen.

The horrible staff writing here. I was not trying to offend anyone, believe me. No excuses for making you feel bad, of course. I was just barely standing on my feet and trying to form understandable sentences, I was having a rather high fever. I am really-really sorry if I ruined your day and wasn't helpful enough.

9th Sep 2013

Had a great stay at this hostel! I turned a 3 night stay into a week. The staff were fabulous and I received plenty of advice about things to do in Riga and Latvia itself. Great kitchen and common area, had everything I needed.

Home Made House/Hostel, Vilnius, Lithuania
4th Sep 2013

My stay here was absolutely lovely! Being such a small hostel it was a great way too meet people and we had formed ourselves a little family. Hostel is in a perfect location, not too far from anything. Always clean and as its a home the kitchen is equipped with absolutely everything!! Having one shower was never ever an issue. Highly recommended hostel while in Vilnius.

Pink Panther's Hostel, Krakow, Poland
28th Aug 2013

Really great hostel! Staff were very helpful with anything you needed and always trying to rev up the crowd each night. We had sangria, did karoke and went on pub crawls. If the crowd at the hostel aren't optimistic the hostel can be boring and quiet at night, but we made our own fun! Highly recommend staying here as also perfect location to everything.

Traveller's Haven, Bled, Slovenia
5th Aug 2013

My stay here was amazing! The hostel is very clean and the staff so so helpful. There is so much to do in bled and the staff will help you with anything you need! Great kitchen and common room area, easy to make friends as everyone is together. I ended up staying a week and would happily come back.

The Wild Fig Hostel, Zadar, Croatia
27th Jul 2013

Haris Youth Hostel, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
16th Jul 2013

I absolutely loved my stay here! The staff are great and really helpful with anything you need or want to do. Highly recommend also going on the day tour with Harris! Hostel is always so clean and just has a really relaxed and welcoming vibe.

GeekCo Hostel, Peniche, Portugal
15th Sep 2012

Such a great hostel to stay at!! Spacious rooms, clean bathrooms and a great atmosphere. The staff are very friendly, the breakfast is awesome and the environment of the hostel is great. Perfect place to stay for a little surfing getaway and on my next visit to Portugal I´m sure to return!

Urban Garden Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
11th Sep 2012

One of the best hostel's I have ever stayed at!! Friendliest staff, awesome atmosphere... and did I mention DOUBLE BEDS?! Free dinner and pancakes for breakfast made it all the better. Highly recommended place to go to if you just want to relax during the day with thousands of movies to choose from and have an awesome night out with everyone from the hostel! Will come back next year for sure!

Roger's House, San Sebastian, Spain
5th Sep 2012

Great hostel to stay!! Perfect Location, always clean and such friendly staff!! Had such an amazing time here and will come back for sure on my next visit to Spain!

Retox Party Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
22nd Jul 2012

Amazing atmosphere and great people. Staff were so friendly and really made my stay amazing. Enjoyed every single second of my week here!