HI San Francisco - Downtown, San Francisco, USA
28th Aug 2013

Not a lot of space in the room. I do like the green sink in the toilet. It would be nice to have a little light near the bed.

Q4 Hotel, New York, USA
26th Aug 2013

The room is spacious and close to subway station especially if you are going to the US Open.

19th Sep 2012

Although I was a bit worried about having share one key to the room at first, it turned out to be pretty safe. I was there for 7 nights between a 4-bed and 8-bed dorms. They were both fine and plenty of space. As described, no bunk beds! Breakfast was awesome :) Everything was very clean and towels were provided (wow). Staff were really friendly and nice. You can walk to the main tourist spots from this hostel so it's perfect. Will stay here again.

Brussels Hello Hostel, Brussels, Belgium
17th Jul 2012

They were really nice to let me have my key at 9am so that I can drop my bag off at my room instead of the locker. The breakfast is usual with cereal, toasts, hot drinks and fruit juice. They have two computers you can use. The place was really clean. The only negative thing was the window could not be opened at our room so it was a bit stuffy.