Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 21

Freedom Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

Awesome Hostel! Great location about 10 minutes walking from Tahrir and Egyptian Museum! Hostel blew me away with cleanliness and professionalism! Staff was super helpful, particularly Hussein who helped me make the most of my 2 days in Cairo. They helped set up a Saqqara/Memphis/Giza tour for 250 EGP (with our guide & driver Samar who was great as well!) The A/C was messed up once but promptly fixed! Excellent WiFi, great facilities, and an great common room to meet the other great guests!

Home. That's what Maria and Sayed make it feel like. They were incredibly helpful. I was a solo traveler and actually extended my stay from 2 to 3 nights because I loved the hostel and people I met there so much. Even the staff was extremely hospitable. They set me up with an awesome tour of West Bank for 60 EGP (with an awesome tour guide), a Hot Air Balloon Ride for 300 EGP, and were just really professional. If you come to Luxor and planning to stay anywhere else...don't. I'll be back guys!

Stayokay Rotterdam Cube Hostel

Rotterdam, Netherlands

Very very clean. Amazing location next to Rotterdam Blaak that made it REALLY convenient to get to both The Hague and around Rotterdam. Breakfast was pretty darn good! The atmosphere is much closer to a hotel than a hostel, like its next to impossible to meet people. Wi-Fi didn't reach the room, which was a pain. Luckily a gorgeous and spacious lobby. Some staff were very helpful, others felt a tad stand offish. Overall, would stay again though.

Flying Pig Beach Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Wasn't very crowded because we arrived on a Monday, staying for one night. It was a nice place a short 5 minute walk from the beach. This is NOT Amsterdam, know that (we did but some people don't. Its almost 40-45 minutes and 10 euros away from Amsterdam). On the bright side it was very affordable, close to the beach, clean, good facilities, and a very nice staff. Met a great relaxed crowd. All in all it was a perfect place for a first night stay in Holland when I was jet-lagged and exhausted.