Villa Theresa B&B

Pisa, Italy

My girlfriend and I had 7 wonderfull days at Villa Theresa. The host of Villa Theresa, Alfonso, is working hard around the clock to ensure the best possible stay for his guests. He makes a lovely homemade breakfast every morning and is extremely helpfull regarding tips to restaurants, train schedules and much more. A stay at this B

Certainly was a pleasure for us! Our Special, very Special Guests! Waiting for You Twice

Low Cost Inn Faro

Faro, Portugal

No cold water, toilet couldn't flush, no pillow in one of the beds. A way to cheap and low-budget place. I would definitely use a few more euro the next time! I didn't expect much, but I did at least wish to have to possibility to take a shower or use the toilet. The owner didn't seem to care much.

Dear Guest, The toilet is fixed already. Sorry about that. We cold and hot water 24h :) I always care about everything, Once again sorry about this situation.

Caravela House

Lagos, Portugal

I love this place - the staff doesn't speak a single word english but is very service-oriented and friendly. I've been there before in 2010 and is my experience in 2012 is of equally good status. They have WiFi in the rooms, and computers available free of charge. The atmosphere is cosy and "portugeese" in a relaxing and apeeling way. Of course it's low-budget and old, but the value for money is incredible! If you need a cheap and good place to stay - stay here!

• 25th Jul 2012