Reviews: dieter12387

Location: Germany, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Posada Patagonica Nakel Yen

El Calafate, Argentina

In total a ok hostel. The place is nice and about a 10min walk to the town.. The breakfastroom is really cosy. The only thing is that the rooms downstairs are really close to the reception what is also a commo area and it has 24h reception. That means if you have a room there like we had, it is really lood. People checking in in the middle of th night, people are talking loud in the coomon area, and you can hear noice of the street. They had no other room to change for us.

La Casa en Ushuaia

Ushuaia, Argentina

The appartemnt is nice and cosy and the rooms are also nice. Its not a hostel. Its a privat house where the owner rents the room on the down level. The things we dont liked: You are not allowed to use the kitchen in this place. Nobody told us, So we bought things and wanted to us but she told us that we are not allowed because of some insurance issue. Also the only commen room, the living room has a sing that it only can only be used until 10pm. The owner triess to control to much everything

Hostel Suites Florida

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The location of this hostel is perfect. Av. Florida is one of the main walking Av in Buenos Aires and really close to many tourist attractions. We booked a double room which was really much space in it and really modern. Its a big hostel and every day they organize many different events (pub crawl, ,...) Bad thing: They had an offer if you book 4 nights you get the 5th free. We had much trouble to get the 5th night, and they gave kesy to some rendom people after the 4th night.

Your Place Hostel

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Really nice quiet place. Perfect to stay for couples. Our private room was huge and had one double bed and two bunk beds. I think the owner change the dorm rooms to privat if they need. The hostel has really much common areas and is really cosy. In total the hostel has not so much room, so its a smal hostel and there are not so much people like on other hostels. For peopole how like to be more relaxed its perfect

Houseboat Tante Piet

Amsterdam, Netherlands

We stayed 3 nights in the hous boat Tante Piet. Allready on arrivel "Siet" the owner of the houseboat gave us a warm welcome and showed us so many stuff on a map to do. The houseboat is such a great place. It is modern and really really cosy. Expecially the wood oven. I was there with my girl friend. It's a really romantic place :) So perfect to stay with your partner. Siet made us brakefast and she took care on everything. A really relaxed and friendly person. I hope we will see her someday

I am so pleases that you had a good time together. Thank you very much for your review and hopefully we will meet again!

really good party hostel. Party every night. Staff is so great. Without the rude cleaning staff, but its all right. Stay here allready 2 weeks.

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

2nd time. Really really good hostel. Every day other activities.

Nomads Fat Camel Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

Really central hostel. The rooms are basic but clean and all right. Was there tow times. Good value for money.

Base Wellington

Wellington, New Zealand

The hostel is ok for the value of money. It s not one of the best hostel, but it is very central. The kitchen was allways really really dirty, the bathrooms smells bad. The rooms was nice. It was ok and if you are not scarred of a bit dirt and smell than it is a good place for the money to stay.

Adventure Queenstown Hostel

Queenstown, New Zealand

Best Hostel in my whole journey and I m travling for more than 7 month now. The staff is super friendly and the owner is also a really cool person. So many things you can lean for free, like mountain bikes, ipad, go pro camera. The room had an exces to a really great terrace. Defently stay there again when I will come to the beautiful Queenstown.

Kayun Hostel

Kuta, Indonesia

One of the best hostels I have been until now on my 5 month journey. Cool Lounge are and great people. Tv with over 200 dvds. It s really close to Legina road, which is the party road in Kuta. Only bad thing was that the showers was not working very good when you want turn the water to warm.

Nice hostel near at the end of the village. Really kind staff. We defently would book there again.

Liberty Guest House

Luang Prabang, Laos

One of the dirtiest rooms I ever had. The bed was so hard you can t sleep, even if you are drunk it is not possible.

Niagara Falls Backpackers Hostel

Niagara Falls, Canada

One of the worst hostels I had ever been until now. The beds are like for kids. They are so short that they were shorter than me. I am 184cm. So I can not really sleep good. Also the rooms was very smal. I had problems to put my back somewhere but we were only 3 people in a 4 bed room. The breakfast is only toasts or muffins, but that was ok. Also the guy of the reception was very nice, but not really a help.

Barnacles Temple Bar House

Dublin, Ireland

great hostel. I think best I had been until now. Great location. Next to "temple bar" a very good traditional irish pub