Reviews: dieter12387

Location: Germany, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Hostel Sue Candelaria

Bogota, Colombia

Nice hostel but take care. The private rooms ensuite are in an other building not really close. Breakfast is really poor. One egg and one croissants. Beside this it's nice place to stay.

• 21st May 2014

Buddha Hostel Medellin

Medellin, Colombia

Nice designed hostel. Really quite and relaxing, but if u want to make party maybe not the best choice. Not much going on there.

• 16th May 2014

The Dreamer Hostel

Santa Marta, Colombia

Nice place outside of the city to stay. The pool is awesome. Stuff was sometimes a little rude.

• 12th May 2014

El Viajero Cartagena Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

Really good central hostel. We booked a private room, which was in an other building. Its just 50m but the main building is much better with more people.

• 8th May 2014

La Casa del Molino Blanco

Banos, Ecuador

The staff here is really rude. A few things. We had the included breakfast, than the woman want to take my plate without asking if I m finished. I told her to let it cause I m still eating. Than she told me I can not eat any more, cause the things are for the other people.... (2 slices ham each )... 2nd thing. We was cooking. The woman (owner) came and put out the light over our oven without saying anything and left again.... The hostel is new and nice but with this staff go somewhere else!!

• 20th Apr 2014
  • Globetrotter

Thankyou very much for your comment breakfast weoffer is buffet style is free,otherpassengers also need space for breakfast you really was1h30breakfast 4 bread and whole hamcheese thought was over,I asked please I have more passengerswanting breakfast.regarding thelight must remember wehave2 types of wind, solar&normal power.alwaysexplain our dear guets on wind energy saving Solar live in a place where there is an active volcano&the energy we are emergency,you also had normal burning energy.

Hostal Chasqui

Otavalo, Ecuador

Really nice hotel with great roof top. The kitchen is located on the rooftop so its like a comun area for everybody. Staff is really nice and friendly.

• 19th Apr 2014

Hostel Nakel Yenu

El Calafate, Argentina

In total a ok hostel. The place is nice and about a 10min walk to the town.. The breakfastroom is really cosy. The only thing is that the rooms downstairs are really close to the reception what is also a commo area and it has 24h reception. That means if you have a room there like we had, it is really lood. People checking in in the middle of th night, people are talking loud in the coomon area, and you can hear noice of the street. They had no other room to change for us.

• 18th Mar 2014

La Casa en Ushuaia

Ushuaia, Argentina

The appartemnt is nice and cosy and the rooms are also nice. Its not a hostel. Its a privat house where the owner rents the room on the down level. The things we dont liked: You are not allowed to use the kitchen in this place. Nobody told us, So we bought things and wanted to us but she told us that we are not allowed because of some insurance issue. Also the only commen room, the living room has a sing that it only can only be used until 10pm. The owner triess to control to much everything

• 15th Mar 2014

Hostel Suites Florida

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The location of this hostel is perfect. Av. Florida is one of the main walking Av in Buenos Aires and really close to many tourist attractions. We booked a double room which was really much space in it and really modern. Its a big hostel and every day they organize many different events (pub crawl, ,...) Bad thing: They had an offer if you book 4 nights you get the 5th free. We had much trouble to get the 5th night, and they gave kesy to some rendom people after the 4th night.

• 12th Mar 2014

Your Place Hostel

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Really nice quiet place. Perfect to stay for couples. Our private room was huge and had one double bed and two bunk beds. I think the owner change the dorm rooms to privat if they need. The hostel has really much common areas and is really cosy. In total the hostel has not so much room, so its a smal hostel and there are not so much people like on other hostels. For peopole how like to be more relaxed its perfect

• 8th Mar 2014

Houseboat Tante Piet

Amsterdam, Netherlands

We stayed 3 nights in the hous boat Tante Piet. Allready on arrivel "Siet" the owner of the houseboat gave us a warm welcome and showed us so many stuff on a map to do. The houseboat is such a great place. It is modern and really really cosy. Expecially the wood oven. I was there with my girl friend. It's a really romantic place :) So perfect to stay with your partner. Siet made us brakefast and she took care on everything. A really relaxed and friendly person. I hope we will see her someday

• 3rd Jan 2014
  • Globetrotter

I am so pleases that you had a good time together. Thank you very much for your review and hopefully we will meet again!

really good party hostel. Party every night. Staff is so great. Without the rude cleaning staff, but its all right. Stay here allready 2 weeks.

• 14th Jul 2013

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

2nd time. Really really good hostel. Every day other activities.

• 11th Jul 2013

Nomads Fat Camel Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

Really central hostel. The rooms are basic but clean and all right. Was there tow times. Good value for money.

• 29th May 2013

Base Wellington

Wellington, New Zealand

The hostel is ok for the value of money. It s not one of the best hostel, but it is very central. The kitchen was allways really really dirty, the bathrooms smells bad. The rooms was nice. It was ok and if you are not scarred of a bit dirt and smell than it is a good place for the money to stay.

• 26th May 2013

Adventure Queenstown Hostel

Queenstown, New Zealand

Best Hostel in my whole journey and I m travling for more than 7 month now. The staff is super friendly and the owner is also a really cool person. So many things you can lean for free, like mountain bikes, ipad, go pro camera. The room had an exces to a really great terrace. Defently stay there again when I will come to the beautiful Queenstown.

• 14th Apr 2013

Kayun Hostel

Kuta, Indonesia

One of the best hostels I have been until now on my 5 month journey. Cool Lounge are and great people. Tv with over 200 dvds. It s really close to Legina road, which is the party road in Kuta. Only bad thing was that the showers was not working very good when you want turn the water to warm.

• 22nd Jan 2013
  • Globetrotter

Nice hostel near at the end of the village. Really kind staff. We defently would book there again.

• 26th Dec 2012

Liberty Guest House

Luang Prabang, Laos

One of the dirtiest rooms I ever had. The bed was so hard you can t sleep, even if you are drunk it is not possible.

• 16th Dec 2012

Niagara Falls Backpackers Hostel

Niagara Falls, Canada

One of the worst hostels I had ever been until now. The beds are like for kids. They are so short that they were shorter than me. I am 184cm. So I can not really sleep good. Also the rooms was very smal. I had problems to put my back somewhere but we were only 3 people in a 4 bed room. The breakfast is only toasts or muffins, but that was ok. Also the guy of the reception was very nice, but not really a help.

• 25th Sep 2012

Barnacles Temple Bar House

Dublin, Ireland

great hostel. I think best I had been until now. Great location. Next to "temple bar" a very good traditional irish pub

• 18th Sep 2012