Hostel Riad Bik

Marrakech, Morocco

Nice and friendly hostel. Also quite clean. Nice rooms, just some of the top beds of the double beds make noise (peeps) when you move, so if you sleep very light, that could be annoying. Good atmosphere, has a vibe tht makes you just wanna chill and relax in the hostel. Helpful staff, eventhough not much collaborate on the issue taking a taxi or the bus to the airport, they werent very helpfull on taking the bus but very helpfull calling you taxi for 150 dirham. Their desertrip was a bitcheaper.

• 1st Feb 2015

Riad Hotel Espagne

Marrakech, Morocco

Very cheap for Marrakech. Very friendly and helpful staff. Located very central. I was overexhausted and made my stay there a living hell for them (which I regret a lot), but they stayed so incredibly helpful. You get clean sheets and stuff, but overall some rooms were not five star worhty. But for the price and the location it is worth it and meets the expectations.

• 30th Jan 2015

Riad Etoile de Mogador

Essaouira, Morocco

This hostel does look nice, but it's not nice. You don't get that much for the price + very noise. Also the French guy and girl were not helpful at all. Besides not being friendly and properly greeting you when opening the door, she didn't even want to give some tea or hot water for my sick boyfriend because that's only for breakfast (it was very cold at night + heating didn't work) (is all okay, if you're not sick)). Lazy. The Moroccan staff on the other hand were very friendly and helpful.

• 28th Jan 2015

We are very sad about your comment. When you came in our Riad, there was many persons and we cannot say for them to be calm in the day, each one has liberty. We are sorry if you are sick but it's not our fault. We don't have any tea during the day because we buy the fresh mint each day. We haven't a stock of food. For hot water you have not spoked. For the cold, there are a person 24h/24h to help you to change the heating or give you an other blanket but you didn't ask. Better next time :)

Hard Rock Backpackers

Jeffreys Bay, South Africa

Really nice hostel! Great atmosphere! Tamara is very funny and sweet. Also a very clean hostel.

• 4th Jan 2014

Amber Tree Lodge Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

Really nice hostel! And really helpful people. I wish I could stay there longer. Eventhough it might not be a party hostel, I met a lot of people there with whom I spent a lot of time and went partying!

• 25th Dec 2013

Elisabeth Guesthouse

Vienna, Austria

Although far away from the centre, really close to the subway station and city bike station! Really nice staff!

• 13th Aug 2013

Hostel Bell

Prague, Czech Republic

Really friendly staff, even though they were not always present, they were really helpful! Good location. Really quiet, often you have the whole hostel for yourself. Not much people. Worth the money!

• 11th Aug 2013